Chapter 2 Farewell

When I was 11 years old, me and my family moved from Ilsan to London.
At first they just told me we would move to some place close and that I don't have to worry about not seeing my friends anymore.
But they lied, the plan has always been to move to London...I know that they didn't wanted me to be sad, but still I would have liked them to tell me that we actually move to London earlier. But the past is the past and I know that my parents wanted the best for me, so why should I be mad at them.
Anyways, they finally told me at the day of the flight and as soon as they did that I went to Sungmins house.
His mom opened the door and let me in. I went straight to his room and knocked at his door, he told me to come in and so I did. Then I told him about the whole situation, it was very hard for me and he too wasn't so happy that we wouldn't see each other for years. I started crying but he hugged me the whole time and said that everything will be okay. Him saying that meant a lot to me, when he says that I'm sure that everything will turn out good.
We talked a lot that day, about many different things and how we'll always email each other.
But of course everything good had to end. It was already pretty late and my brother came to pick me up, so I hugged Sungmin and kissed him on his cheek. He told me that we'll definitely see each other again and how we'll get married when I'll come back. I nodded, but was glared at immediately by my brother. He didn't like it when I and Sungmin talked about marrying each other, he always said that that's something only a man and a woman do. But I know that when he says that he actually lies, I know that in some countries even two guys are allowed to marry. But I also know that he wouldn't mind me marrying a guy, his problem is Sungmin. I think my brother thinks that he's a bad influence for me because he's a troublemaker, but I don't care about that. I just really like Sungmin....
Shouldn't I say love? I think that word is way more fitting for my feelings...
Well it doesn't matter how I say it, as long as he knows how strong my feelings are.