Chapter one

Walking into the classroom, my heart beating like it is about to explode out of my chest. I saw him standing there talking to the most popular girl in the whole school. Veronica captin of the cheerleading squad, and him the captin of the football team but not a jock. He turns and spots me then i about faint, his blue sparkling eyes glare into mine. Now sitting in my seat listening to my teacher go on and on about the school rules. I take a look to my left and see him sitting one seat away from me, he notices I am practically staring at him, and he looks at me we both smile then draw our attention back to the teacher. Class ends and as the bell rings I get up and gather my things he stops me on my way to the door, we talk all the way to second period. I can't concentrate knowing he is one class away. My second class goes by super slow. He meets me after class, come to know he is in my third class, we sit next to each other and we talk the whole time, almost getting in trouble.

I walk into the lunchroom and make my way to the lunch line and as I watched the lunch lady plop the nasty glob so called food on my tray, he spots me and gestures for me to come sit with him, the cheerleaders and the whole football team. I walk towards the table and when i get there Veronica turnes to me and asks "Um what do you think you're doing?" and I replied, "Matthew invited me." she then returned back to whatever conversation she was in before. I sit down, and Matthew moves next to me and introduces me to the whole table, we sit there and talk the whole time. Now sitting in first period I look across the room to where Matthew is sitting and he gives me a smile his white teeth showing.

School is now over, after Matthew and I exchange numbers he gives me a hug and we head to our seperate busses. He has been texting me non-stop since I have gotten on the bus. He is so sweet, gentle and kind. Once I step off the bus my best friend and I head to my house to hang out. We sit on the couch eating popcorn "Sam I barely talked to you today, what's going on? Where have you been?" "Well this cute guy Mtthew and I were talking sorry we have to catch up. What you been up to?" Then it happenes my phone rings, I look at my caller ID and it's Matthew, I answer and we talk for a few minutes, he asks if I can meet him at Starbucks, so I look at Emily and she gives me the look Not the bad one, but the one that says go he is cute football player, we can hang later. I hang up with Matthew and hug Emilly and say goodbye and sorry for cutting our hang out short. Then I change real fast grab my jacket and purse and head for Starbucks.