Chapter three

After my long, stressful day Emily and I head back to my house. After about an hour or so I have pretty much the whole school in my house. I ran into Matthew and Max. Matthew tried talking to me but I was still mad at him. But when I started talking to Max alot of my anger towards Matthew went away, I liked talking to Max i really did. When Matthew saw Max and I talking he got mad and walked up and said "Wow you moved on fast." "I'm still mad at you go away." He made me so mad that I ran out the door in tears and sat on my front lawn for the rest of the night crying.   

        After sitting in my front lawn crying for an hour I get a tap on my shoulder "anyone need company?" It's Max, he sits next to me and all we do is talk. He walks me insde and we head to the living room where we sit on the couch close together and start watching a movie. About a half hour in Max stops the movie looks at me and says "your beautiful, did you know that?" I replied "No not really" after that we talk more and more and completly forget about the movie, then he leans in to kiss me I stop him and say " Max I really want to kiss you but I just can't. I'm sorry." "No I understand, the whole thing with that guy, it's hard." "I'm sorry please don't be mad." "I'm not mad it's ok." "Man this sucks." "What sucks?" "I really want to kiss you I just can't though." After a little more conversation Max leaves and I call up Emily. She picks up on the second ring, and as soon as she does I can't stop going on and on about my night with Max. "Tonight was so magical I've never felt this way with anyone." I say to her before we both hang up and go to sleep for the night, but we all know I will be up all night thinking about Max and talking to him.

        I woke up face first on my floor. I completly forgot it was the weekend, I looked at the clock on my phone which reads nine o'clock, I also see that I have a message from Max. When I open it he asked if I could meet up with him in the park at nine-thirty. So I get up and get changed into my blue skinny jeans and gray t-shirt. I grab my jacket and purse and head out the door, so excited.

        When I get to the park Max is waitng for me by the swings, why? I don't know but he is there, so I walk over to him we say "hi" hug and then start walking. About half way through we see Matthew we stop Max looks at me and asks if I want to keep walking, I told him no because I will have to talk to him some time, so we talk for a little, he asks if he can come over later so we can talk so I said yeah I guess. After Max and i get back to the swings we sit on the swings inthis long awkward silence,i finally said "are you ok yo havent really talked that much since we ran into Matthew?" He said "yeah I just thought we had something going on here." "We do it's just that I need to clear things up with Matthew, Ok?"