Sehun

I woke up with a smile plastered on my face. I didn't know how good it was to wake up beside the person you love.
Yes, you heard me right.
I love this naughty, loud and carefree princess; my princess.
I don't know how it happens it just happen. Her happiness is my happiness too. I don't want anyone to hurt her. Her well being is my priority and I can't get through a day without seeing her. My good friend Youngho is right, I did eat my words. I fell in love to Princess Eunhee and I didn't regret anything about it.

"I don't want to go."
I pout as I hold her close to me.
"But you have to, were going to see each other tomorrow anyway. Just one night Sehun you can get through it."
She said but I shook my head.
"I can't sleep without you by my side."
She giggled and cupped my face.
If you wonder why I'm like this.
Tomorrow is our wedding and we need to follow the tradition that we shouldn't see each other before the wedding so I need to go back home.

"I didn't know your so clingy."
I hold her hand as we both stand in her garden.
"I am because I love you."
She smiled and kissed me. I was taken aback on her bold move but I like it anyway.
"I didn't know you have that in you my princess."
I teased her and she chuckled.
"I did that because I love you too."

As much as I don't want to go I have to. But before I went home, I passed by Princess Hyera's house to give her back something. I moved on and I realized that what I felt about Princess Hyera is different unlike what I feel towards my princess.
"What brings you here Sehun? Aren't you pampering for your wedding tomorrow."
She asked.
"I am but I need to give you this."
I hand her the cherry blossom chain with a butterfly on top of it. Remember the accident I had when I was a kid? And I told you that this chain fall when Princess Hyera saved me.
"That's not mine."
She said and I was surprised.
"But I thought it fall from your dress when you saved me way back then."
She chuckled as she look at the chain.
"You're wrong Sehun, that chain belongs to Princess Eunhee."
She confessed to me. So all along I was wrong?
"But I open my eyes and it was you that I saw."
She hand me back the chain and smiled.
"Actually, it was also Princess Eunhee who saved you. When you passed out the guards took her that's why you didn't see her. She was there when it all happened and she didn't think twice when she saved you. I was there because when we rescued the two of you she was hurt badly on her shoulder. And she asked me to look after you."
She explained to me everything and I was stunned and dumbfounded. All along it was Princess, all along it was supposed to be her I'm thanking with my life. Even before Princess Eunhee did was to protect me. Now everything is clear, it was fate who brought me back to her. Everything that happened has a reason. I smiled and keep the chain and thanked Princess Hyera as I bid goodbye.
Now, all I could think is our wedding tomorrow.

Sehun