Jiyeon

Today is the day of Princess Eunhee and Sehun's wedding. It was me who organized it all, even my husband told me to let the servants do it I still insist.
Even Princess Hyera helped me.
We're both very excited and happy for our sister cause now she finally start her story. Someone will love and take good care of her.

They both stood face to face with smile plastered on their faces. They look so in love and I'm glad that Sehun finally open her heart to my sister.
My husband stood beside me and held my hand.
"They look like us."
I took a glance at him and nodded.
"So in love and content."
I said.

Eunhee run to me and gave me a hug.
"Thank you eonni."
I put my arms around her and smile.
"No need to thank me, did I tell you that eonni will do anything for my baby princess."
She pulled back and nodded.
"I'm really happy."
I am too princess.
I know that mother is watching over us that she's happy that we found our lifetime partners and the love of our life.

Sehun asked me if he could borrow his wife and I gladly give him Eunhee.
"Take good care of her okay?"
I told Sehun.
They both look at each other and Sehun faced me.
"I will Princess Jiyeon, I'll forever be with her. To love and cherished her."
My sister blushed on Sehun's words and I'm glad seeing this young couple happy. I hope it would be forever.

"I think everything is now on their perfect places. What do you think?"
My husband spoke as we both watched the people we love happy.
"I guess it is."
I lean my head on his shoulder with my heart full of bliss.

Princess Jiyeon