One Last Bad Romance (One Shot)

I felt his fingertips run down my skin while he moves my strap off from my shoulder. He pressed his lips against my neck followed by another kiss just above it that brought shock waves over my flesh. He wrapped my body through sliding his hands across my curves, tight enough to feel his heartbeat from behind, warm enough for me to feel secured.

                He moved his lips from my neck to my ear. I can feel his breath that causes me to shiver all over. “I love you, Hannah.” He whispered. I smiled as I heard him uttered those words, the only words that make me stay with him, the words that keep us together. I removed his hands wrapped around my stomach and faced him. I rested his both hands back to my hips and put my arms around his neck.

                “If bad means to love someone like you, I don’t mind if I would be the worst person to live in the world.” I said with sincerity looking at him in the eyes.

                We kissed each other passionately while he leads me down the bed with romantic scent of perfume. Those passionate and gentle kisses now turned into more aggressive and desperate one, longing for each other that much, savoring the stolen moment yet keeps us alive.

                As I lay down, he started kissing my neck, followed by another, and another, and another, until he reached my chest.

                “Johnny...” I moaned with gladness. Every time he holds me like this always feels like it’s the first time. I will never get enough of him. He’s my opium that makes me always long for him, excited of his taste, or at least gone me crazy without him.

                But for no reason – or reason I still deny – tears eventually fell from my eyes. No way. I should have been used to it right? I decided us to be this way and this is what I wanted, I chose to be here. I disgust myself though. I hate myself so much for loving a man I can never claim as mine alone. But I’m weak. I don’t have the strength let him go, or the guts to just get out of his life either. Now you might want to ask me, would it kill me to stay away from him? Yes, it would.  He’s my only happiness and I can’t afford to lose him. I’d rather die than live without the only one who gives light to my life.

                He invaded my whole body with his touch and kisses. For 6 years, nothing has changed. My heart still beats fast while my blood burns within me. He drives me even crazier.

                I’m at my twenties. I should be woman enough, I know, to be aware at least that I’m on the wrong track. But what can I do? I’m totally defeated by his one single touch. I’m defeated by his madness over me. He’s my weakness, and my strength as well, to stay and face whatever risk we may come across.

                The night went on perfectly just for us. I felt the rays of the sun that pass through the window of the hotel room now touch my face. I smiled as I saw sleeping Johnny hugs me tight. This is so perfect that I don’t want this moment to end. But no matter how I wish for that to happen, I know that the reality still prevails.

                The door knocks so I hurriedly put on my robe and rushed to the door thinking maybe a hotel staff brought something for breakfast in bed. I suddenly got goose bumps as if death is chasing after me, I don’t understand. I turned the door knob open and I saw a gaze of a familiar face.

                It’s her.

                She gave me one sharp look while holding her head up sending me signals that it was a mistake I decided to wait this moment to come. Her look seems like agony and anger would fuel her hands to slap me anytime.