•1•

Leah's POV
I open the Taxi door and look at the college and notice how huge it was . I took my suitcase out of the back and walked to the dorms . I just moved to this college and I needed to go find my dorm , I obviously have no idea where everything is but I try looking for them anyway .
"Hey sorry do you mind helping me find my dorm I'm new here and don't really know where I'm going " I asked this girl who was sat on the bench .
" Yeah sure . I'm Anna. What's your name ?"
" I'm Leah ."
" What's your dorm number ? " she asked
"23"
" Oh my gosh ! No way . We are in the same dorm.!" She exclaimed.
" Oh cool ." I said back waiting for her to give me more info.
" We are in a huge dorm toghether with another girl she's super chill and 2 super hot boys ." She says .
" I can't wait to meet them ." I replied .
**she walked me to our dorm **
" Here you go . I'll let you settle in and the others should arrive in a few hours cuz they're all out right now ."
"Thanks Anna , I'll unpack and I'll see you later ."
" No problem "
*** few hours later ***
I go downstairs to take a shower and I walk in and shut the door behind me but I see this guy in the shower .naked!! . He sees me and I see him as my jaw drops and my eyes open wide .
" Omg omg I'm so sorry " I said covering my eyes and turning around.
" Jesus you scared me " he came out the shower putting a towel on and I turn around peeking through my fingers and then i look at him .
" Aren't you the new girl ? " he asked
" Yeah I'm Leah "
" It was an experience meeting you ." He said laughing " I'm Grayson one of your roommates."
" yeah "
He looked so fucking hot . Water was still dripping from his hair onto his chest then to his lower abs and I couldn't help but stare . My heart was racing as he got closer .
He reached for the door to leave as our eyes were still locked toghether .
"I'll see you around then Leah." He said leaving but winking at me .
" Oh my god " I though to myself .
Anna was right when she said the roommates were hot well at least one of them is .
It was dinner time and I got to meet all the new roomates . All toghether there was 5 of us: me Anna Evelyn Grayson and Jack .
" there's a party tonight btw Leah at our place in like an hour " said Jack .
" Oh right I'll get ready then " I replied
" yeah same " Said Anna and Evelyn looking at each other .
Everyone left apart from Grayson and I.
I got up to leave and I looked back at him
" I'll see you at the party tonight " he said smiling at me
I nodded and smiled back .
I finished getting ready and the party should be starting any minute. Leah's outfit

Grayson's outfit

I hear music starting to play so I go downstairs and see our dorm is filled with people . People I've never met but through all the crowd I notice Grayson. Damn he looks good . He sees me and comes over .
" you look good tonight. Want a drink ?" He asks while looking at me up and down .
" Thanks but yeah get me a drink ."
He walks off and comes back with a red cup filled with alcohol. I drink some as he looks at me . We decided to dance toghether; we both had a few drinks toghether making us tipsy. The music was getting louder and i was still dancing with Gray. He put his hands on my hips and I turned around so he's grabbing me from behind . I was grinding on him by the end of it and I felt his hand on my hips moving lower and lower as I turned to face him . I put my arms around his neck as his hands were still connected to my hips . He bites his lip and leans in closer as I do too. But then
" Gray ! Leah ! Come up here we are playing truth or dare !!! " shouted Jack
We both face him as Grayson took my hand taking me upstairs to where jack came from . I guessed he wanted us to play too so I just followed him . We went on the rooftop where Anna Jack and Evelyn were and 1we sat down with them . It was more quiet which calmed me down but I still wanted to dance with Grayson and maybe ..... fool around with him a bit .
" Hi guys " shouted Evelyn .
" HEYY! " I shouted almost falling but Grayson catching me.
" sit down here " said Anna
We sat down and the game carried on with Anna and Evelyn kissing doing the dare jack gave them
" yes then " said Jack ." Let's see , Grayson truth or dare ?"
" truth " Gray replied .
" if you had to hook up with anyone from this room who would it be ?" He asked smirking
Grayson looked right at me and I looked at him
" Probs Leah " he finally answered .
" damnn" replied jack
" Leah truth or dare ? " asked Anna
I honestly couldn't feel my legs or anything anymore I was so drunk but I managed to keep my brain toghether and I replied
" Dare ! " I looked at her smirking .
" fine . I dare you to pick someone and make out with them for  a minute straight ."
Without even thinking about it I turned to Grayson and started kissing him which led to us making out so intensely everyone was just staring at us . I wanted to kiss him all night and I finally got to do it . After the kiss he looked at me as I bit my lip smiling. A few more dares and truths happened and eventually everyone kissed everyone there and then a few more people joined but I decided to leave to go dance some more as Grayson followed me .
" sorry guys I'm gonna go downstairs again " I said laughing .
" same! bye guys " said Grayson . I turned around and locked eyes with him as I gave him a devilish smile . We go downstairs and as we were in the crowd I turned around and put my hands right around his neck holding my drink and starting to dance . His hands were on my back but only for a second as they started to slide down to my ass and eventually he was grabbing it . I smiled at him and bit my lip . I wanted to say something but without warning he smashed his lips onto mine and then pulled back . I looked at him confused but i then kissed him back making it more intense this time . The music was so loud and people were everywhere making it not obvious that we were making out right in the corner . I went to put my hand on his cheek not breaking the kiss but I dropped my cup yet we didn't stop .
" let's go upstairs " he said and I smirked while replying " let's go " . He took my hand and walked me upstairs .
Grayson's POV
As we arrived upstairs I took her hand and spun her so her hand gets on my chest and I started kissing her . Opening the door I pulled her along and kicked the door shut with my foot as i put her against the brick wall. I held her hands against the wall and put them up as I was kissing her neck then back to her mouth , moans escaping it every time I touched her . I started kissing her breasts leaving hickeys as I loved marking her body.I put my hands on her hips then moved them to her ass and I lifted her up so her legs are around me and going towards the bed I slowly layed her on it. She was biting her lip arching her back and then looking at me . God this moment couldn't be prettier . I stood up taking my shirt off as she was asking me to fuck her . I gave her a devilish smile and then started to kiss her roughly. She pulled away but I was biting her lower lip as she pulled back; she lightly moaned and then i gave her a quick kiss before I turned her around on the bed and I was undoing her zip slowly , kissing her back and as I got to her hips I pulled off her dress then pulled my toursers down and she came on top of me kissing me and I took her bra off , holding her ass and kissing her stomach gently .