•7•

*2 weeks later *
My relationship with Grayson was moving really fast but I liked it . We were growing as people and most importantly we were growing toghether. Everyone knew about us so we didn't have to hide and some people were happy for us but some weren't.
Saturday
Leah's POV
" babe hurry up!" Yelled Grayson as I took one last look in the mirror . We were heading out to a party hosted by nate, one of the jocks. I've felt really sick lately but I decided to go anyway, to let loose a bit
" I'm coming , jeez!"

I walked downstairs only to find Grayson on the couch , relaxing !" Grayson we have to go and you haven't even put your shoes on ?!" I shouted while rolling my eyes

" Grayson we have to go and you haven't even put your shoes on ?!" I shouted while rolling my eyes. I noticed him not replying to my comment but staring at me instead. How lovely
" what ?" I asked as I shook my head.
" damn ........you look beautiful Leah' he said calmly
" Thanks "
" Now hurry up , we have to leave Gray !"
We parked the car just outside Nate's house and I could feel the music shaking the ground . We got in and grabbed a few drinks but Grayson went over to nate and his friends . I went over to Evelyn as Anna was making out with a guy right in the corner . We started dancing together as we took some shots,which got us tipsy .
Grayson's POV
" we have a huge game coming up and we really need to get our shit together  " said Jack
"Hi guys" said Jessica as she placed her arm on my shoulder.
" hi jess" I replied , removing her hand violently.
" I brought you guys some drinks !" She said giving me a dirty look.
" we already have some jess !" Said nate
" Grayson you don't . Why don't you take one , but be careful it's strong " she suggested as she raised her eyebrow at me. I took the shot rapidly and when I put the glass on the table she gave me a wide smile.
" let's go dance " she said grabbing me hands towards the dancefloor.
" have fun Gray!" Yelled the boys as I left .
We were dancing toghether but out of the blue my head started feeling wierd . I just brushed it off thinking it was nothing but it only got worse and worse . I felt dizzy and drunk . I couldn't feel my body . Any of it . She started grinding on me as she was going through my hair but she moved her hands to my crotch grabbing it roughly. In that moment i wanted to fuck her so bad. She turned around facing me and slowly , Jessica's hands travelled from my biceps to my neck as she pulled herself closer to my body, making the space between us non-existent. I looked at her as she bit her lip and that's when I lost it . I put my hand around her cheek and pulled her in for a kiss and my other hand around her back. She kissed me back as she grabbed my crotch once again giving me a hint . I kissed her deeper and rougher for a second as I pulled away and grabbed her hand taking her upstairs . We got inside and I pushed her back hard enough so she can be against the door. I took my shirt off in front of her and walked over as I kissed her again and again , deepening each kiss . She was undoing my belt as my hand was running through her hair , grabbing it harshly.
I picked her up and and threw her on the bed as I pulled my pants down. She took her clothes off quickly and opened her legs for me. I roughly put my dick in her as she threw her head back , moaning loudly. Thrusting in and out of her I couldn't help but moan myself . I held her hands down on the bed as I watched her moan my name loud and clear . My thrusts became deeper and slower. I wrapped my palm around her neck , choking her slightly . I turned her around so she faced the bed and got her in a doggy position. I went straight in her while I pulled her hair right back. She shut her eyes as her brows furrowed toghether. I bit my lip hard, groaning and I slapped her ass so hard , it left a mark . I did it again as she moaned harder each time but I could feel a smile appear on her lips telling me she liked it as much as I did. I put my hand on her pussy as I started rubbing it gently enough so she wants more . I thrusted into her harder and harder as I pulled out right after and cummed all over her . We were both panting hard as she rolled me over and climbed on top of me . She was kissing my neck but slowly moved her way up to my lips and back down again . Not long after she got off me and started putting her clothes on as I did the same .
" that was great " she said smiling wide
" I know " I replied arrogantly as I left the room .
" bro where did you go ? Leah was looking for you " shouted nate as I looked at him confused .
" I was just upstairs " i said , struggling to stand .
" babe where were you ? I felt really sick and I wanted to go home " said Leah as she got closer to me , looking at my body up and down noticing my messy hair and shirtless body .
" where's your shirt ? she said as she took a closer look at my neck
" and why the fuck do you have kisses all over your neck ? Who the fuck were you with Grayson?" She shouted as her eyes widened .
" I was just umm" I said as I turned to point at the upstairs room but as I did that Jessica walked out of the room . Leah looked at her then back at me as she figured out what heppened and I noticed her mouth was slightly open but right after she shut it, clencing her jaw . Her brows furrowed toghether and she took no time so slap me hard and that's when I woke up again . I just slept with Jessica. FUCKING JESSICA !
" I hope she was worth it Grayson!" She said in my face as she brushed through me, hitting my shoulder .
" Leah it's not like that " I turned to look back at her but she ignored me and kept walking . I pressed my back against the wall and crushed to the floor with my head in my hands thinking about what the fuck I just did and why did I do that when I hate Jessica.
" nice one Gray " said jack
" thanks for the support jack !"
" you don't deserve any right now !" He replied as he walked off.
Next day
I woke up in nates house and immediately , moments from last night started haunting my mind . I cheated on Leah. Nice one Grayson.
With Jessica. The worst choice I could of ever made . I decided not to go to school that day and to say over at nates house instead, to let shit cool down for a bit.
Leah's POV
I put my books in my locker and shut the door slowly as I though about Grayson and Jessica . I walked over to class and images of what could of happened between them go through my mind .I wanted them to leave my head but the more I didn't want to think about it the more I did. I sat in my seat and took a look around but Grayson wasn't here . I imagined him there , in his seat . But he wasn't there , he's probably fucking Jessica again . I just can't stop thinking about it . Just leave my head. He couldn't of cheated on me with someone else ? Nope. He had to pick Jessica. I wonder what he's thinking now . Where he is and why hasn't he called . I put my head in my hands as tears rolled down my face .
" miss Walker ? Are you with us ? "
" yeah I am sorry " I replied as I sat up and wiped away my tears. I stared at the blackboard , thinking about the event again . It was over for us . Nothing lasts I guess . Class was over . I decided to eat lunch by myself today but Evelyn and Anna came to sit with me , comforting my feelings.
" don't worry Leah , I'm sure he regrets it "
" not as much as I do " I replied
" hey , if it helps I broke up with Adam too " said Anna
" we just didnt work out " she continued
I looked at her as she finished her statement then looked away again .they both put their arms around me and that's when I let loose. My eyes became the water and my face was the fall . ( get it ? Waterfall ? No ...okay) . For the next few days , Grayson or Jessica didn't come to school which made me forget about it ..kinda...who am I kidding? I though about him all the damn time. Everything I did reminded me of him and everywhere I went reminded me of the times I were with him.
School day
I walked to my locker as the usual , but Anna was with me instead of Evelyn . I am mad at him but I haven't stoped loving him . Anna was talking to me about spring break next month and how she's going somewhere or something I can't quite remember because I was too busy thinking about him. We walked down the hall toghether and as we turned the corner I slightly looked up in front of me and then looked back down but rapidly looked back up again as we stopped walking . He was standing  by the doors. Looking at me with a sad look in his eyes . I was shocked at first and I felt Anna's eyes on me, waiting for my next move . I carried on walking as if he wasn't there as I heard his footsteps get louder and louder . I glanced back up and saw him getting closer and that s when I turned a corner , avoiding him . He sped up his pace as I turned around to glance at him but I quickly started running down the hall ; tears were flowing out of my eyes . He started running too and soon after he grabbed my hand pulling me into his arms as I was still crying. My arms were wrapped in his , as he hugged me tight . I broke the hug and looked up at him as I had a slight frown on my face and my eyes were red.
" Leah...." he said softly
" why now Grayson ? Why now when everything was so damn good between us ?"
"I....i guess I don't know , I was drunk, I was drugged or something because I would of never done that if I were conscious . "
" that's your excuse ? "
" I'm just simply sorry Leah...... There's nothing that I can do now to change what I did but I regret it , every single part. I didn't do it to hurt you or because I like-"
" Grayson it's over " I interrupt . His faced relaxed completely as his eyes became watery but making eye contact with me. I took a minute to  look into his wet eyes , taking in the fact that he wasn't mine anymore . I hugged him tight one last time but he didn't hug me back. He just stood there as I walked away .
Next week
I walked downstairs to grab breakfast to find everyone at the table , apart from Grayson .
" Hey Leah " said everyone
" hi guys " I replied as I started making some food.
" umm , it's grayson's birthday party tonight , would you like to come ?" Asked Anna. I glanced over at them and noticed them all looking curious for my answer .
" no thanks I'm actually going to another party tonight " I replied as I carried on with my cooking .
" oh , it's great that you're getting back out there le"
" which party are you going to ?" Asked Evelyn
" Adams's " I replied calmly .
" I never knew you were his friend "
" you don't know a lot of things " I answered back sassily as I walked back up to my room .
Later on the day everyone left to go to grayson's party but I was still getting ready for Adams party . No I wasn't stupid or crazy . I got over what he did and I knew that we weren't going to be alone . There would be lots of other people there so I'd be fine anyway . I sat on the bed with grayson's gift in my hands that I got for him before he....
it was a black velvet box with something inside that I wasn't sure if he'd like but I knew he'd cherish forever. I wasn't going to give it to him now , or ever . I put the gift back in its box and put that in my bag for tonight .