The king

The ringing in my ears began to fade and I opened my eyes to a blinding light. Sitting up I looked around. The same lab. The same empty, boring, clean and frankly hurtful lab. But see, we were more than just an experiment. We were a mission.

" shauna" I heard Rosie croakily ask. I turned to where the voice had come and she was sat on a table, same as me, her usual shirt and jeans on. I looked down at myself. Jeans and vest. Just as I used to be and never wanted to be again.

" was it all fake?" I asked. She shrugged.

" it was very real,actually. " proffessor Humphrey. What an absolute moron. All he ever did was make you feel stupid and hurt you.

" very real. A week after you left jack died of depression,Shannon committed suicide with Luke, and jai... Well, he was killed by jack. So it all worked out in the end. You stopped Jack the Ripper m" I glared at him.

" you.... You're a complete dick head,mod you know that? All you ever do is change history for your own benefit. Any love lost on the way doesn't matter to you, does it?"'I wanted to continue but Rosie had already punched him in the face, so I think my time was up.

" FUCK YOU. I HAD SOMETHING YOU TWONKING DICK MUFFIN. HOW DARE YOU. DIE IN HELL YOU ARSE LICKING HEPRES TWAT BUMDER!" At least I'm not the only fucked off one here. Rosie had her fists clenched at her sides, the prof stood up and re adjusted his newly broken nose. He coughed up a little blood, before turning to me in an attempt to get some answers for Rosie's behaviour.

' prof man she's right. You dick. You hurt us and jack and Shannon and Luke and jai. You're a disappointment to mankind. You can shove your head right back up your-" the proffessor cut me off with a wave of his hand and a shout of enough, followed by our briefing.

" ladies, your next mission shall be in the reign of king Henry VIII. His wife, Anne Boleyn.... Let's see just how much of a witch she is. Justify her death and you escape, to be freed to a land of your choice. Fail....well, you'll have to see"