Chapter two

Suddenly we were in a silent room of people. Looking around I insta ly recognised them. Oh shit. We were on top of a large oak table that stretched along the room,filled with courtiers. At the head was Henry and Anne. Rosie kind of just died of humiliation then and there. I stood with my mouth in fake shock. " this isn't the garden........." I said so obviously lying. They just stared. I could see Henry trembling with anger as Rosie face palmed.

" who are you!" Henry bellowed, making me shake with fear. He doesn't need to know that.

" I....am a new courtier. Yes. Shauna....shauna parr. " oh shite. Why did I use his last wife's name?

" well, miss parr. Care to tell me why you and your maid are here" I saw Rosie snap her head ready to kill Henry. I held her back.

" ah umm yeeeep we......were going for a walk? Yep. Walking. Dunno my way around this beautiful..." I climbed off the table with Rosie,..." Magnificent" another step backwards " glorious castle. Oh would you look at the time" I grabbed Rosie and we ran through the door and the hallways.

" are you ducking joking, he thinks I'm a maid!" She screamed,munching the wall and denting it. Whoops. Sorry history. Didn't mean to dent you.

" maybe it's good"'I shrugged. We stopped in the middle of the hallway.

" it wasn't good when jack thought you were a skank and it's not good his majesty thinks I'm a peasant. You're crazy" she finished and I smiled. She raised an eyebrow.

"'Actually, it's good cover. You can pretend to be my personal maid. Gives us some plotting time, and the sooner this mission is over, the better" I laughed. It wasn't a full on laugh though. It never could be.

Eventually I felt a presence behind me. I turned and saw the king there, eyeing me up. I raised an eyebrow.

" erm....your majesty?" I asked, courtseying slightly. He smirked.

" miss parr" he said. Rosie coughed and we both looked at her. She raised her eyebrows at me. Like she was saying let's get away from this perv. I rolled my eyes.

" sorry your majesty. We have some business to attend to. See ya" I waved and we walked off through the palace we had never seen before.