3:Tips

Word Count:529

Yaoyorozu fumbled a bit to knock onto Bakugou's home.

The door soonly opened to Mitsuki gazing upon Yaoyorozu.

"Who the hell-"

Bakugou pushed Mitsuki aside and opened the door wider,"Move Old Hag, step in Ponytail."

Yaomomo nodded and excused herself past Bakugou's parents, and followed him upstairs.

Bakugou opened his bedroom door, and kicks a chair next to his study desk.

"Sit there, I'll need notes..."

Yaomomo nodded and sat down, as she watched Bakugou carefully pull out a notepad and a led pencil.

"Go on."

Yaomomo gulped,"What do you want to know about Soulmates..?"

Bakugou growled,"Just- ANYTHING!.". He sighed.

"Sor- just tell me signs. Or such.."

Yaoyorozu nodded,trying to recall her moments when she was learning who her soulmate was.

"So, first it started something like..a mark.. tattoo like, or a dream hinting who it was".

Bakugou shuddered as he recalled the tattoo on his wrist and the dream.

"Try to be observant when around certain people, it might be a chance you bump into your mate."

"-once your near your soulmate your tattoo will become brighter."

"Sometimes you'll have a red sting on your finger and it'll tell you when your soulmate is around and attach you to them"

"I'm sorry that's all for now, I can't really remember sorry.
She excused herself and walked out.

Bakugou sighed and looked at his tattoo, he frowned and layed onto his bed falling asleep.

°°°

When Bakugou awoke he groggily stood up, brushed his teeth, made his bed and changed.  He managed to glance for any more new signs and glanced at his finger.  A little thin red rope around his finger.

Yaomomo told him it was mostly only visible to him.

He sighed and dug his hand into his pockets,'like hell, I'd let myself get tied up to my soulmate'

Bakugou snatching a piece of toast, he walked out of his house, and walked to school campus.

---

First period was honestly iritating, having Kirishima trying to get close to him, and such it was getting annoying.

--

Bakugou sighed, stretching the day ended and he'd walk home without bumping into anyone it's too easy.

The end of the day is usually Crower so Bakugou kept his hands into his pockets, he grumbled as the chatter of people not moving to the exit pissed him off.

Untill the gate opened everyone started pushing and Bakugou, had to pull his hands out to stop himself from falling.

Automatically he felt his finger be pulled, basically being dragged forward.

He yelped and tried pulling back, but instead he bumped into someone, as he fell.

Quickly Bakugou's rope tied around the other person's.

He rubbed his head muttered a curse, but look around,'im not on the floor..?'
Bakugou adjusted his vision and looked up.

He was being held with his right hand,locked with the other males.

Bakugou did it, he met his soulmate.

His eyes widened in shock.

The male looked at him as they both yelled,"Y-you?!"

Bakugou growled, glaring,"You're my soulmate?!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Loving these cliffhangers, sorry for this random update!

This will now be updated my other book was completed!