13 Reasons Why Quotes *Part 1*

1.

You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re not messing with just that part. Unfortunately, you can’t be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re messing with their entire life. Everything. . . affects everything.

2.

No one knows for certain how much impact they have on the lives of other people. Oftentimes, we have no clue. Yet we push it just the same.

3.

You can't stop the future

You can't rewind the past
The only way to learn the secret
...is to press play.

4.

A lot of you cared... Just not enough.

5.

But you can't get away from yourself. You can't decide not to see yourself anymore. You can't decide to turn off the noise in your head.

6.

You can't go back to how things were. How you thought they were. All you really have is...now.

7.

Sometimes we have thoughts that even we don't understand. Thoughts that aren't even true—that aren't really how we feel—but they're running through our heads anyway because they're interesting to think about.

8.

Everything...affects everything.

9.

When you try rescuing someone and discover they can't be reached, why would you ever throw that back in their face?

10.

I wanted people to trust me, despite anything they'd heard. And more than that, I wanted them to know me. Not the stuff they thought they knew about me. No, the real me. I wanted them to get past the rumors. To see beyond the relationships I once had, or maybe still had but that they didn't agree with.

____________________________________

Thank you so much for taking time to read my books. I would appreciate it if you voted and comment what quotes I should post next. Everytime I'll be posting about 10-15 quotes. Thank you again for reading this.

-Jasmine