chapter 4

~alice~

"Jazz, what was that. " I asked as I follow him

"She imprinted on you! " He said softy

"So? So what? After she did I knew something was not right! I knew that she was my rightful mate! Son drop it jazz" I whisper shouted.

Everyone b inside where trying to calm Bella down,  it was working but not fast enough.

"Alice, Bella wants to see you" Esme said in her motherly tone.

"Ok" I smiled as I skipped inside

~Bella~

I frowned as I was all calmed down and feeling as if my life was taken from all of the other things in the world. "My Alice Cullen" I mutter as I hear and smell the wolfs. I dart up.

"Bella? What is wrong" Rose asks

"I have to go. Something is wrong with the pack! " I huffed

"Bella, I'm coming with you" Alice says as I turn around

"Alice the pack would n-" I was interrupted

"Let her. " Edward says

"Fine! " I run out side and strip behind a tree and then shift into my wolf and starts running as Alice follows.

'Bella a leach with red eyes and red hair is in our territory! ' Seth says as I howl.

My howl is larger and louder than the other wolfs cause all the other creatures to scurry away or hide.  Everything goes silent.  This is when I go full wolf.

"Bella! No! " Alice screams but I do not paying attention

~~~Ten minutes later~~~

I am now in the clearing where I first met James, Victoria and the other vampires name I have forgotten.

I see an army if new born vampires.  'SAM GET THE CULLEN'S NOW! ' I say aloud then I howl

"What! The creator did not say anything about wolfs! " Says one of the vampires

"Of course she didn't! She had a plan to go and hunt the human and her mate! " Says another.

I go behind a tree and shift putting my clothes back on. Walking to Alice. "You vampires have made a mistake. You think your creator, whos name is Victoria.  And I am the one she is wanting to kill.... " I say as Alice looks at me way to terrified to even say a word.

"What! " the first vampire yells as they all start running to me. 

I shift right away.  I was my artic wolf in less than 5 seconds. All at once I killed them in one attack.

There was a total of 7 waves of these things. I was on the last wave that had 5 vampires 'SAM HURRY! THEY SME---' that a when it happened a vampire came from behind me and started to drink my blood.

"Bella! " Alice screams