The Beginning Of The End Part 2

Josh loosen his hug looking around the building "how the hell are we gonna get out of this place?" his dad said as he looks at everyone's faces as they looked around scared and confused they all looked around building josh looked out the window seeing hundreds of the dead walking around slowly covered in bites and blood. He looked around and saw a city bus empty the door left open and unused. people were frighten and jumped when they heard gun fire from outside they all came close to the windows peaking outside seeing a group marines shooting at a group of the dead dropping them down. The dead were grouping up more as they gotten more speed running towards the marines, The marines cut them down as they ran to them josh notices they were using a HMMWV with a mounted machine gun on the top it turning around shooting at the dead flooding out of the alleys as they moaned and yelled as they were shot down.  "this is our advantage!!" josh yelled as he quickly started unbarring the front doors "his right all those things are distracted we escape!!" Jason yelled as he was helping josh there was an argument about how are we gonna get out we have no cars or place to go "theirs a bus on the other side of the street we can use as soon as we open these doors we have to book it before they notice us" josh finished opening the door slowly as he raises his pistol Jason was caring a fire axes and some of the other men of the group were holding different types of melee weapons. josh opened the door all the way seeing the whole street empty he peeked the corner of the door seeing a giant group of dead rushing the marines their wasn't much left they were being torn apart by the dead josh gritted his teeth hearing the screams of men being torn apart. was the first one running towards the bus behind him was Jason and his dad as they made it to the bus they looked inside seeing there was nothing but papers thrown on the floor and other things josh waved the group of people to come to the bus as soon as they got inside the bus josh found the bus keys on the push peddles he turned on the bus making lots of noise he closed the doors. "close the windows i don't want any of these things climbing in make sure they are locked and don't stay close to the windows or back door"  josh looked at the side mirror seeing the dead walking slowly at them some of them running and  jogging josh floors the bus. the slowly pick up speed heading towards their mothers house josh takes his phone out dialing his mom it rung  and she answered "josh were the hell have you been i was scared something happen?!?" josh sighed and answered back  " we ran into some trouble mom get ready get some supplies were gonna pick you up and head down north we need to find a place to camp out until things finally start to calm down i thought we could use the cabins we have?" "good idea josh well ill be getting ready" josh nodded " okay ill be there soon" Jason went behind josh whispering "we gotta hurry the noise this thing makes is gonna make lots of those things come to us" josh nodded in agreement a few minutes past and josh rounded the corner to his moms house he was terrified to see the street was flooded with the dead he looks around seeing what they were doing he looks closer seeing that they were crowded around the house... and the door was open he was stunned and stopped the bus he was sweating and afraid "crap their inside" Jason patted joshes shoulder "we gotta go they see us" josh started the engine again " ill drive were are we heading" "north i gotta place we can settle down until things calm" Jason nodded taking the wheel josh sat behind him sitting down falling asleep. hours past josh woke up scared and afraid looking around he looks up seeing that the bus was empty and stopped in the middle of the forest "what the hell are we" he stood up confused poking his head out of the bus door he looks around seeing that everyone was at the back of the bus stretching Jason went up to josh "the tanks empty and were almost there to your place" he nodded and looked around " well we will just walk its 2 miles out we just gotta stick together" they both nodded in agreement fist bumping they all grouped up  walking up the street it was dead nothing around but trees. josh stayed behind the pack looking behind us making sure nothing crept on us he was very cautious and steady he heard noises of sticks snapping then he heard the moans... josh looked to the left seeing a group of the dead he looks around only seeing 14 "shit we have to go!!" Jason looked around confused until he saw the group getting closer "dammit i thought we lost them" everyone started running down the long street seeing the dead walking slowly to them "we cant just lead them to our settlement" Jason said turning back josh did the same and pointed his pistol " i can take them down but its gonna be loud" josh pointed the gun " no we cant make more come we will just take them down with out guns" Jason pulled the axes from his back getting ready. Josh pulled his combat knife out of its holster he goes into a fighting stance as they get closer men from the group behind us getting ready to clash with the dead "get ready take it slow but make sure they don't bite or scratch you" they all nodded and started slaughtering the pack of dead slamming their weapons on their head or legs Jason pushed one to the floor slamming the axe in its head. they finished fighting off the dead no one was hurt only covered in blood. they all started walking towards the cabins finally making it.