→ twenty

beginning idea from
Tilda_Bates04 (go follow her she's amazing!:) )

Finn slept in the guest bedroom while y/n laid in her bedroom,looking up at the ceiling.She wanted to go and lay with Finn,his arms around her making her feel safe and loved.

But she couldn't,she was too nervous.

She laid there,fighting her mind.if she should do it or not.
Y/n quietly got up,wrapping her blanket around her,walking across the cold wood flooring to the guest bedroom.

"Finn?" Y/n whisper yelled.

no response.

She quietly walked over to the bed,laying down,next to him.

Y/ns P.O.V

I snuggle up against him, chest to chest, my heartbeat slowly catching up to his, as if our bodies reacted simultaneously to our warm touch.
Both of our bodies are buried under the covers.His lips, softer than the softest thing you can think of.. I couldn't think of anything better to do than kiss them.
I kiss his cheek lightly, and close my eyes for a second, silently inhaling and exhaling.

End Of Y/ns P.O.V

Y/ns eyes finally closed,the soft snores filling the room as the two slept.

-

Finn woke up to y/n in his arms,a small blush and smile appearing on his face.

"y/n." Finn whispered while admiring y/ns beauty.

(If you say what beauty I'm gonna come beat you!you all are gorgeous!inside and out!)

Y/ns eyes fluttered open,blushing once she realized finn was looking at her.

"Oh,I'm sorry,I was just scared-." Y/n said getting cut off by Finn saying "don't be sorry."

"Do you want to go hang out with me today?" Finn asked,biting his lip nervously.

"Of course,where are we gonna go?" Y/n asked,sitting up.

"it's a surprise." Finn said,a smirk on his face.

Y/n laughed at his smirk and got up.

(Skip getting dressed,eating and driving because I'm a cRaZY gIrL.)

"A animal shelter?" Y/n asked,a small smile on her face.Shes always loved animals ever since she was a kid.

"Yes!now come on!" Finn said,grabbing y/ns hand.

-

The two look at the cute animals but one caught Finns eye.

"Look how cute she is." Finn said,pointing to a brown dog.

"She's adorable!" Y/n said,looking at the medium sized dog.

Finn crouched down,extending his hand for her to sniff it.

The brown dog,came up to him.Licking his hand.A big smile on his face.

Y/n smiled at him.

"I have to get her!" Finn said smiling.

after getting the cute dog

"What are you going to call her?" Y/n asked,looking at the cute dog.

"Rosie." Finn said,smiling at the ecstatic dog.

-
authors note:I'm rushed on this chapter.
Rosie;)
Get it?
comment
vote
bye!
:)

What did you think of the song?