→ thirty-two

UNEDITED

a/n : I just watched on my block and I'm sad and crying but I look at finn as cesar and y/n as monse but Finn isn't in a gang .

LISTEN TO THE SONG (if you want , it goes good with this chapter.)
-

"Timothee?what are you doing here?" Finn asked with a clenched jaw.

"I could ask you the same." Timothee replied with a simple smirk on his face as he rested his head on the door.

Y/n walked down the stairs since it was taking him a while to come back upstairs.

"Timothee-oh hey Finn." Y/n said ,with a smile on her face.

"Can i talk to you real quick?" Finn said as timothee and him glared at each other.

"like in private." Finn added.

"O-ok." Y/n said as Finn grabbed her hand walking to her room , him bumping into timothee's shoulder as he walked past him.

-

"what's up?" Y/n asked as Finn shut the door behind them.

"Timothee , shouldn't be here." Finn said ,seriously looking y/n in the eyes.

"Why?" Y/n asked , Finn still holding her hand.
"He's bad news , y/n." Finn said , his thumb , softly caressing hers.
Silence took over the room before y/n said "Ok , Finn ." with an slightly annoyed tone.

She took her hand out of his and opened the door walking out of it with him sighing as he followed her down the stairs.

Timothee sat at the table, looking at his phone.

Finn coughed getting timothee to look up from his phone and at them.

"Want to get back to work?" Y/n asked , leaving Finns side.

"sure."

Y/n looked at Finn , motioning him to leave.He smirked and said "maybe I can help you guys."

"It's only for two people." Timothee said , budding in.

"it'll be easier if there was three." Finn said .

"Not really-." Timothee said getting cut off by y/n saying "Finn was actually just leaving anyways so he can't help."

She grabbed he's arm , dragging him outside.(yes drag him queen!)

She shut the door behind them and said "Finn, can you just l-leave?" She felt guilty as she seen Finns face become more softened and hurt.

"Why?" Finn asked .

"I- we need to study and your kinda of a distraction." Y/n said trying to make finn feel better about the situation.

"oh." Finn said .

"We can hang out tomorrow, if you want." Y/n said , trying to lighten the mood.

"ok , y/n." Finn said , putting a smile on his face trying to make her smile.

Timothee came out and said "y/n you ready?"

"Yeah , bye finn." Y/n said , giving him a quick hug before running inside.

As Timothee was about to go inside finn grabbed him and said "if you go through with that horrible plan , I'll beat your ass."

Finn harshly , let go of timothees top causing him to stumble back a little.

-
Authors note : I tried to make a good chapter and I think it turned out good!comment what you think about this chapter!(if you want ❤️)
comment
vote
bye!
:-()