The Female Dog Strikes Again

Back in this hellhole already.

After Justin dropped me off at my house I just plopped down on my couch and slept, next thing I know, my mother is shaking me rapidly, telling me that I'm going to be late for school. Now, here I am. Where the bitches and ex boyfriend's rein.

Rolling into the school on my wheelchair was intimidating. I was rather tall for my age, and it was odd to be below everybody else. Literally.

"Justice!"

I stopped wheeling my wheelchair and turned my head around. Zendi was running after me frantically.

"Justice!" She said. "I heard what happened at the party. Are you okay?"

"You mean besides that my leg is broken and I got in a fight with a slut? I'm fine."

"Same old Justice," Zendi hummed, getting behind my wheelchair and pushing me through the halls.

I looked straight ahead, avoiding the looks of my fellow peers.

"Stop," I blurted out.

Zendi obeyed.

"Justi-" She stopped when she saw what I was looking at.

Terrick was a few feet away from us, socializing with it.

He suddenly stopped talking, looking at us. A smirk found it's way on his face as he approached us.

"Hey, Zen. What's up, Justice?"

"Asshole." Zendi mumbled.

"Slut magnet." I added.

"Woah, that was icy. Are you okay, Justice?" He asked, cocking his head to the side and staring at me intently.

"Terrick, babe, what's going on?" It's voice asked. She was behind Terrick, her head laying in the crock of his neck.

The female dog strikes again.

"Nothing, Nicky."

"Obviously something." She pouted.

"What are you doing? That thing - with your face. It's rather repulsive."

"Nicky" scowled at me.

"No wonder Terrick cheated on you, you're rude."

"Oh, he didn't cheat, sweetie. He lost."

Zendi thankfully got the cue, wheeling me away.

"That was a hardcore comeback."

"I try," I smirked.

"Hey!" A voice said, approaching us. It was Justin. His hair was neatly styled in a quiff, also, instead of the usual red glasses, he had apparently swapped them out for a purple pair.

"Hey, Justin." Zendi said coolly.

"Do you want me to wheel Justice? I mean, surely you have to get to class and I have math with Justice next."

"Oh, sure." Zendi winked. "Bye Justice, bye Justin." She said before walking away.

"We don't have math next." I frowned.

"I know," Justin said, his face heating up. "I-I just wanted to give Zendi a break." He started pushing me.

"Cuz' I'm just such a bother?" I joked.

"N-no, of course not!" He stuttered.

"I was just kidding."

"Oh. What's your next class?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Uh, homeroom with Synder."

"Bummer." He said.

I laughed lightly. "Yeah."

"Well, at least you can text in there and stuff?"

"I actually like to read."

"Oh," Justin said.

I twisted around to see that he was trying - and failing - to not show his surprise.

i laughed. "I'm not a popular jerk that get's bad grades, Justin. I don't make the smartest decisions but I'm not stupid."

"I know. Forgive me, it's just I couldn't help but place a steroytype to you because you're just pretty... Omigosh! I don't know why I said that! I'm so sorry."

"No, it's fine Justin! I know you were only trying to be nice."

Justin mumbled in agreement.

"Hey, nerd!" A voice called out. "Are you pushing Justice around so she'll give you the newest calculator with all of her money? Or are you doing her homework so she'll sleep with you?"

"Real orginal!' I called back.

"We're here." Justin nearly whispered. He wheeled me into the classroom.

"Don't let them get to you, Justin. They're nothing but a bunch of stupid jocks, like Terrick."

"I know," Justin said quietly. He parked me in the front of the class, not sure of where I sat.

"Thank you." I said.

"N-no problem. I'll see you in math, yeah?"

"I will be there." I nodded, smiling lightly.

Justin jammed his hands in his pockets, looking down at the floor.

"I don't want you to be late..." I urged, really not wanting him to be.

"Oh, yeah, I won't be. It's right down the hall. But, yeah, I should probably go." He said awkwardly. He turned around, leaving the class.

I wheeled towards my teacher's desk. "Where would you like me to sit?"

"The front of the class would be fine."

"Oh, uh, in that case, I could just sit in my regular seat." I didn't want to backtalk but I certaintly didn't want to be at the very fronit of the class.

"Front, now." He sad in annoyance.

I obeyed, making it to the front before the bell rang.

For once, I was excited for math class.

A/N: It has been forever since I have updated!!! I am so sorry! If this story keeps on getting such good feedback, I will make it a priority to update sooner! :D ~ A