What's wrong

Beam run towards Forth who waits for him. Its been normal for Beam to get ride from Forth. Beam happily wished Forth but surprisingly there is no response from Forth. Beam ignore it and share his daily activities with Forth but again there is no reply from Forth. This annoyed Beam but he this is not the Forth he knows.

Forth drive to the shop the regularly had their dinner and order meal for both of them. Beam seat and look at Forth. This time Beam didn't said anything he just look at Forth who stay focussed on his phone but at same time from Forth's expression he seems upset.

Beam wonder what is in the phone. He took his phone and found hundreds of notification. He open his facebook and found the picture of him closely with his classmate Fern.
The picture is uploaded in their campus social club and thousand of comments mentioning sweet, cute, and lovely keep being commended.

Beam wonder is this is the reason behind Forth attitude towards him today but why. Beam is confused but remain silent. They had their meal and Forth send Beam back to his dorm. It's very weird for Beam but he is not sure what he should do.Beam just seat in Forth's car eventhough they reached at his dorm. Forth avoid to look at Beam.

Beam couldn't bear the silent between them. He turn Forth face towards him.

Beam: Forth, whats your problem? Why you behaving like this?

Forth tried to avoid looking at Beam but Beam turn his face back to him.

Beam: Look at me Forth... share with me whats the problem.

Forth: I don't like..

Beam: What you don't like?

Forth: Someone else being with you..

Beam: Why?

Forth: I don't know... I just want you.

Beam: Idiot understand what you want then react like this, remember I will be waiting for you.

Beam just smile and get out of the car. Forth immeadiately get out of his car and run towards Beam. Forth is confused he couldn't come to a conclusion with what had happen.

Forth: Beam, wait... wait..

Beam just stand and smile at Forth.

Forth: What you mean by waiting for me?

Beam: Just wait for you...

Forth: ohh... Beam. You know I can be stupid at times. Please tell me I'm really confused....

Beam: Okay... Just answer my question. Am I your friend?

Forth: Uhh.. Hmm yes.

Beam: when your friend get into a relationship are you jealous.

Forth: No..

Beam: Then why you are jealous with my picture with Fern.

Forth: I don't know... you only belong me.

Beam chuckles.. he knows how Forth is and how stupid he can be when come to feelings kind things.

Beam: Belong to you. I don't belong to anyone. Just myself... Beam.

Forth: Noo... you belong to me.. Forth's Beam.... Beam do you have any feelings for her?

Beam: How can I have feeling for her when I have feeling for someone stupid who couldn't even understand his own feelings.

Forth: Hey,... Are you talking about me?

Beam: Oh... well done Forth. You able to guess it.

Beam said with annoyed tone. He already got fed up with Forth. He try his best to give all the clues but still how this guy could be clueless. Forth grab Beam's hand. He bend in his knees and showed a ring. Beam become speechless, he wasn't even expecting a proposal from Forth.

Forth: Beam, I fall in love with you the moment I saw you. You being jovial to all and close to everyone till I couldn't sense your thought for me but I always feel you have special concern for me and today everything become clear to me. I LOVE YOU Beam... can you accept me.

Beam become shocked and his expression changed. He seems to be not happy.

Beam: Oh.. sorry Forth. I just joking with you. I don't have any feelings for you.

Beam looked at the changes in Forth face. He laugh loudly. Forth don't understand what is really going on.

Beam: Just a small punishment for you, Forth. You make wait for long. If they don't upload that picture today I have to continue waiting for your proposal. I always love you my idiotic Forth.

Beam accept the ring from Forth and kiss him in his lips. The moment the break their kiss Fern standing there with her eyes open widely.

Forth: Ohh good you are here... Now yoh can see. He belongs to me. So.. please don't waste your time...

Beam: Forth..

Beam mention Forth's name and both of them hug each other again.