Chapter 2

<We open to Stocksbridge>
Jason and his friends Jeffrey, Karl and Hayes and Jason's brother Harrison walk into school and hang around the computer that Jason starts using after Harrison splits from the group.

Jason- so, the other day I watched SAW and I found it stupid how the guy didn't just cut the chain instead of his own leg, it would've been easier that way.

Jeffrey- Jason,we all know you love Horror movies but you seriously need to just stop, this is sad.

Karl- Hey, I saw a...uh.... Horror movie recently and it was nightmare on elm street and it had that Jason-dude with a chainsaw in it and he was killing anyone who came near his house.

Jason- oh my god...

Jeffrey- Jesus Christ....why?...

Suddenly a teacher walks past them and yells at them for not being on "proper" school websites

Hayes- jeez.... what's his problem?

Karl- all the teachers have been acting this way since that person on the office died.

Jason- why school isn't cancelled today, I don't know...

<The bell to registration goes>

Jason- see you second period.

(Everyone else)- okay

___________________________
Second Period- Science

<Jason sits down in his seat next to Evelyn and Jeffrey>

Jason- Hi, have you heard about that murder?

Evelyn- Idiot, everyone has heard about that murder, how come you're into that sick stuff?

Jason- Hey, It's just Horror movies and how should I know that everyone else has heard?

< class begin's>

Teacher- Everyone, open your books to page 51 of Biology learning

<All of a sudden the fire alarm goes off>

Teacher- Everyone, please evacuate in an orderly fashion

<school field>

Headteacher- I can confirm that some individual had pulled the alarm, I know this is no new information but we should have this time to have a moment of silence for our own receptionist who was brutally murdered two days ago.

<moment of silence passes>
___________________________

LATER THAT DAY.....

The headteacher confiscates a Ghostface mask from a student who pulled the fire alarm.

Headteacher- AND I DO NOT WANT YOU DOING THIS AGAIN YOUNG MAN OR YOU WILL GET SUSPENDED!

Student- Y-Yes sir...

Later........

<The headteacher tries the mask on>

Headteacher- Oooooooh! I'm a scary ghost! Hehe...

He then see's a reflection of another Ghostface mask behind him

Ghost face lunges at the head teacher and tackles him to the ground and from there he stabs him in the forehead as blood gushes on the ghost face mask...

People deceased: 2
___________________________