Chapter 32

Vote.

 Comment.

 Add To Your Library.

 Add To Your Reading Lists.

 Follow Me!

Kaay P.O.V January 12th  2016 3:32pm

 I get in the doctors office and lay down on the bed. Doctor Pinn walked in and smiled at me. 

 "How have you been?" She asked me while washing her hands and slipping on gloves. "I'm fine." I replied and smiled. She smiled and put the cold jelly on my 5 month belly and grabbed the monitor. Seconds later, I heard a heartbeat and seen what looked like a baby on the computer. I laughed and covered my face. Doctor Pinn laughed and started moving the monitor, looking for a private part. I started getting butterflies. "Oh my goodness! I found it." Doctor Pinn said and laughed. I took my hands off my face and started smiling uncontrollably. "Would you like to know what it is, Miss Kaaycee?" She asks me. I sigh and nod my head. She smiles and points too something that looks like a stick. "It's a boy!" She says and laughs. I nod my head and sigh. Damn! I wanted a girl. Tough luck. She rubs the jelly off my stomach and helps me get off the bed. "You can just wait here for a second. I'll go grab your sonogram pictures off the printer." She says and exits the room. I get up and pull my shirt down, grabbing my phone off the counter along with my car keys. I sigh and text London.

 Kaay: It's a lil nigga -___-

 London: Aww! That's good. We can trade. You can have Paris.

 Kaay: Hell naw! Keep her lil bad ass.

 London: Damn! Don't nobody want my lil girl :(

 Kaay: I want a lil girl of MY OWN!

 London: Aw. Better luck next time boobie :(

 Kaay: Ain gon be no next time. I'm done w/ this shiid. 

 London: 10.4

 I sigh and lock my phone. Doctor Pinn walks in and hands me the sonogram pictures. I put on a fake smile and take them. "See ya in about 2 weeks" She says. I nod my head and walk out. I'll call in about a week and make another appointment. I can't deal with this shit right now. I'm too fuckin' pissed. 

 I get in my car and start driving towards London and Beaast home. I'm only staying there until I get about 8 months, then I plan on leaving. Ion wanna raise my baby in somebody else house. That's just disrespectful. I laugh at my thought and continue on my way. Ain no way I'm telling Tay. He just gon have to find out. We don't even much speak. I haven't spoken to him since December 31st when everything went down at London and Beaast lil party. Guess he still with that lil thot. But hey, that's none of my business!

 I pull up to the complex and get out. I walk up to the door and it swings open, revealing London. I sigh and she pulls me into a hug. I almost knock her over in the process. "Damn girl! That big ass belly." She says and laughs. I smile and walk in the house and sit on the couch. I can't let this get me down. Beaast comes up the hall and looks at me confused. "You don't want a boy? We rule the world, you know that right? We the reason a lotta shit was made. You ever heard of woman-made? Hell nah. Cause everything is man-made!" I laugh at his crazy ass and pull the pictures outta my shirt pocket and hand them too him. "He might shoot blanks with a lil ass penis like that" He says and looks at me with a confused, crazy face. We all laugh. "I wouldn't even have to worry bout that if it was a girl!" I said and pouted. "But think about it. You and London are like sisters. Yall always together. If you did have a girl, it's a 50% chance she would act like London. You don't want that, do ya?" He asks me. I look at London with fear in my eyes. "I'm so glad it's a boy" I say and hold my hands in the praying position. We all laugh and Paris comes up the hallway. "Hey" She says and looks at me. "Hey Paris" I say and smile at her. She a pretty lil devil child. "Bye" She says and swings her cheetah purse over her shoulder and struts down the hallway. "Like I said before, I'm glad it's a boy!" I say and laugh. 

---

 Beaast P.O.V January 12th 2016 3:43pm

 "When you gon tell Tay?" I ask Kaay. "I ain got nothin to say to that fuck nigga." She says and shoots a bird in the air. I shake my head. They so damn dysfunctional. "Kaay! I think he should know." London says. "Really? You think he should know? Says the female who didn't tell her babydaddy until her child was born!" Kaay says and holds her hand up in London's direction. "Woah! Slow ya role, heffa." London says and stands up. "I told this mothafucka when I first found out I was pregnant." She says and points at me. "This nigga decided to blow me off for some fast money. That ain my problem. You on the other hand, got beef with this nigga for what? Cause he ain come get you from the hospital that you shouldn't have been at anyway? Girl! Find yourself. Yall ain got no beef forreal. You just mad! Fuck outta here with that dumb shit. No hot girl shit. You just crazy" London says and walks towards our bedroom. I shake my head and sigh. "I went too far, didn't I?" Kaay asks me while crying. I nod my head and head to our bedroom. 

 When I get in there, I see London pacing the floor. She mad as fuck. I grab her shoulders and look dead in her eyes. "Stop! Before you do some shit you gon regret." I tell her. She bites her bottom lip in anger and nods her head in fast motion. "I wouldn't regret shit if that bitch wasn't here. I want her gone!" She says and sits on the bed. I look at her like she just told me the most outrageous shit I ever heard. "You want me to kick her out?" I ask and she nods her head. "London! You're outta your fuckin' mind. I'm not finna kick her out cause she called you out on your bullshit. Yeah she was wrong, but she's pregnant and she does have mood swings like a mothafucka. You of all people should know that. I'm not finna put her out on the streets and then have a guilty conscience if anything happens to her. That's supposed to be your best friend! Not mine. Yall gotta fix this shit." I say and shake my head. Women! They a fuckin' mess dawg. "I ain finna babysit her ass. She needa control that shit. Even if we do kick her out, she ain gon be on the street. She gotta babydaddy." London says. "Look" I say and get in her face. "She ain goin' nowhere! That's yo friend. Go. Fix. It." I say through gritted teeth. She looks at me with her sad face and walks in the living room. I go in Paris room and see her sleeping on the floor. I pick her up and put her in the bed with me. My babygirl finna be one in three days! We already got this big ass princess party planned at the same place we had our lil new years engagement party. My baby gon be so happy. I kiss her cheek and smile while going to sleep. I called in sick to work just for this .. even though I ain really sick!

--

 London P.O.V January 12th 2016 3:58pm

 I sigh and walk to the living room to see Kaay crying her eyes out. I just go to her and sit on the couch and hug her. At the end of the day, this my baby. This my boo. This my bestfriend. No, we don't date, but this my bae. I love her. I kiss her cheek and she smiles at me. 

 "I'm sorry. I just can't control what I say sometimes." She says. "Sometimes?!" I ask and raise my eyebrow. "Whatever." She says and laughs. "Soo.." I say. "So. You still gon set up my gender reveal party and my baby shower?" She asks. "Definitely. After Paris birthday, tho." I say. She smiles and kisses my lips. "Thank you." She says. I nod my head. "You sure you wanna have a gender reveal party? I mean, you was real upset when you found out. I just don't want you to bring that on yourself again." I say. She thinks for a minute and shakes her head. "Nah. You right. Ima just have a baby shower." She says and smiles. "Alright. How many months you wanna be when it happen?" I ask. "Seven" She replies and smiles. I nod my head. "I gotcha" I say and get off the couch. "Hey!" She says. I turn around and look at her. "Thanks. BESTfriend" She says and smiles. I blow her a kiss and walk down the hallway to my room. I hear Kaay turn on the living room t.v. and open our bedroom door to see Beaast and Paris knocked out. I laugh and take a picture. I really need to do Paris hair and give Beaast another hair cut. I smile and get in the bed with them, going to sleep.

----

  Vote.

 Comment.

 Add To Your Library.

 Add To Your Reading Lists.

 Follow Me!