1

Kayleigh's Point Of View
I woke up. My head pounding and my eyes struggling to open fully. Confused. Nothing but confusion filled my head.
"Your awake." A deep voice said as i turned my head to the end of my bed.
A tall brown haired doctor was standing there with a clip-bored and thats when i knew i was in hospital. "What happened?" I said as my voice croaked.
"You had an argument with your mom-"
but thats when i cut him off. She wasn't my mum and she wasn't even close. The women i live with is my 16th mother, she didn't even want me.
"She's not my mom, she never will be." I scoffed out as he listened carefully to what i said.
"Im sorry Miss, you and your foster mother had an argument and as you ran out the house a car ran into you, she caught you just in time otherwise you may not have been so lucky" the doctor added making sure i had taken in exactly what he said. 
"Should of left me" i scoffed back.
At that moment the devil herself had entered the room with that same disappointment that always sits on her face.
"Oh sweetie, I'm so glad your okay!" She said pretending to actually give a damn. 
I rolled my eyes as i turned away from her. She didn't care. She only took me on because she didn't want to foster a boy as she already had one. I hated this. In and out of foster homes quicker than a mcdonalds drive through. I want to be five again. Five was the last time i ever saw them. Five was the last time i could label myself as normal.
"We need to talk" Michelle, my foster mother, said as the doctor walked out the room to give us space.
I kept my head turned away from her. I couldn't be dealing with any of the hassle she was about to give me next.
"Im sending you to a boarding school for 6 months" she said slowly knowing my anger was going to lash out.
—————————
A quite like writing like this❗️what do you think?