Chapter 2

Chapter 2 (Mom's Reaction):

***Bethany POV***

"Hi mom! Oh what did you do to your hair today? It looks so marvelous! You should totally show Beth and I your hair techniques!"

"Okay, Ryan you obviously want something, what is it?"

"Well you know those guys I have been being obsessed with?! They are coming to New Jersey and I just wanted to ask if Beth and I can go!! I mean she's 18 and above so its all good ehh.."

"No guys, we aren't wasting our money to watch some boys do silly things on stage. I mean after your dad died, it's not easy to earn money around here."

"But Mom please who knows when they will come to New Jersey again and the VIP tickets are only like $170 per person. No biggie."

"Yea no biggie" I mimicked

"Okay fine girls, you guys can go-"

"OMG I LOVE YOU MOM!!" Ryan screamed in excitement.

"Yup, everybody loves mama when she says yes"

Okay so I guess me and Ryan are going to see the MAGCON guys in 2 days. And in Ryan's word... We are going to meet the loves of her life.

_________________________________

Ok so I'm Vrinda! The second writer of this story!!! Do you like it so far or NAHHHH! And BTW I use a few phrases from like TV shows I watch. You know where I wrote "Yup, everybody loves mama when she says yes"<---That's from Good Luck Charlie. I'm so sad it ended though. But remember to Vote and Comment!!! The next chapter will be written by the 3rd contributor to this book.