Chapter 4

***Ryan POV***

It's finally the day where I get to meet the boys that saved my life and that's more than enough to love them. They're my heroes, and they wear snapbacks not capes.

"Ryan hurry up we're leaving in 20 minutes! You haven't even changed!" Bethany yelled.

"Beth, i don't even know what to wear! Should I wear the mint green dress with lace on the back? Help me! You're the one that knows about fashion!"

She walked up to my closet and right before I knew it, she picked out the perfect outfit. High wasted dark blue shorts, with a black aztec pattern cropped top and a cream color open knit sweater. It was perfect!

"Yay thanks Beth! That's exactly what I needed!"

"Here let me do your makeup," she said.

"Okay."

As she was doing my makeup O just kept admiring my sisters beauty. She had medium length, brown wavy hair. Her eyes were not that light but they looked gorgeous on her face. She was very pretty. Maybe she will finally find a guy that doesn't just like her for her looks, but her personality as well.

"What are you looking at?" she asked with a confused face

"Nothing. By the way, please make it look like you want to be there. Girls would die to go, and you're going so make sure you always have a smile on your face."

"I will, don't worry," she said raising her hands in the air. "Now lets get in the car."

----------------------------------------------sorry guys this chapter was short, and I left yall in a cliff hanger, but I promise the chapters will be longer!

Myself wrote this chapter! Hope you emjoyed!

Likes & votes are much needed! Comments too!

Thank you!