Fire

Dominic grabbed me by my hair and dragged me over to the bed.  He looked at me and said  " I am going to enjoy this."  He threw me on the bed and I landed against the headboard with a thump.  I tried to look brave but he just smirked at me attempt.  He crawled onto the bed and stalked towards me.

   "I'm sorry, Please!" I screamed scared of what was to come.  He looked at me and grinned "I know you are but I don't want your apology I want your fear."  His grin was replaced by a look of anger and he pounced.  He grabbed me by my hair and yanked me forward.   I groaned as I hit his chest.  He wrapped me in a hug but there was nothing friendly about it.

  He leaned forward and whispered in my ear.  "Do you want it to hurt or feel good."  I started trembling .  "what do you mean?" I cried in fear.  "Well I guess I will decide then." He yanked me head to the side and sniffed my neck.  He sighed and licked the side right over my pulse.  He then bit down hard and I screamed.

  Fire started spreading from the bite until my whole body was in pain.  I thrashed and tried to get away but he held a firm grip on the right side of my neck.  The pain soon became so unbearable that I lost all reason.  I started clawing at his face and yanking his hair.   When I felt like I was about to pass out he let go.

  I quickly backed up until I hit the headboard.   My entire body was trembling and my face was stained with sweat and tears.  He got up and grabbed my collar.  He came towards me and I couldn't resist as he chained me to the wall. 

 After that he got up left.   I sat stone still to scared to move for the rest of the night.

Well I hope you liked it please comment, vote and follow me.