Clothing

I must have drifted off because when I woke up it was light outside.  My body was sore but nothing I couldn't bare.  I struggled up out of the bed and looked around.

  There must be a weapon somewhere I thought.  I knew there was no way I could overpower the vampire but a weapon could come in handy if I needed to escape because after what I had gone through already I knew I needed to escape soon or I would become a true slave with no thoughts of my own.

  The desk was the most likely place to find a weapon so this is where I looked first.  I tried to be careful as I rummaged  through the drawers trying not to mess things up so he wouldn't notice.   After giving the desk a through examination  I concluded there was nothing that could remotely be used as a weapon.  Next I checked the dresser, bathroom and even under the bed but there was nothing.  

Sighing I sat on the corner of the bed and thought.  Dominic was obviously a very controlling and egotistical vampire and quick to anger if not followed instantly. I would have to be careful or he might kill me out of annoyance.  

I was startled out of my thoughts when the door opened and a man I had never met before entered.  

He had short brown hair and a cleanly shaven face.   He was tall but not as tall as Dominic and was wearing a tailored suit.  Everything about him was very dismissive.  He looked at me and I realized he was human.  So he was a servant although probably a high ranking one telling from his suit.  He looked at me and motioned me forward.  Sighing I got up and walked over until I was a foot away.

  "Whats your name?" I asked. " It is Timothy." He replied shortly.

" Dominic is busy today so he doesn't have time for you so you will be cleaning the house."  He looked me up and down and gave me a disgusted look.  "I will provide you with clothes and introduce you to some of the people in our employment." 

 I rolled my eyes how he could call slavery employment with a straight face was beyond me.  He turned around and started walking down the hall. When he noticed I wasn't following he looked back.

"I am not going outside the room until I have close on." I stated.  His jaw clenched but that was the only indication of annoyance as he turned left and disappeared.  After a good five minutes he returned with a made outfit.  He handed it to me and I gave it a skeptical look.  It barely covered my butt and and would show most of my boobs.

  Of course this is what he would make his maids were.  I rolled my eyes and slipped it on.  It was tight and the cleavage was worse than I thought.  My boobs were literally about to pop out.  I pulled it up to where they were more in but then my but was on full display and without undergarments it would show everything waist down.

  I looked at  Timothy  "Can I please have some undergarments?" I asked. He walked out and came back with a lacy black thong and bra.  I took then and put them on.  He started walking again and this time I followed.   He led me down the staircase and to what looked like the library.