~•Ch.2•~

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW!!
Y/n = Your name
B = Birthday
S/n = Sister
Y/n = Your Name
A/n = Author's Note
F/s = Fav. ship
F/ff = Fav. Fanfic (I just had to)
F/f = Fav. food
F/de = Fav. dessert
F/d = Fav. drink

OTHER STUFF (useful soon)
Y = Year
Z/s = Zodiac sign
F/Su = Fav. Subject
LF/Su = Least Fav. Subject

7:55 am
PLAY THE SONG
Your POV

I quickly made my way to my locker and did my combo lock and quickly put stuff in my locker.

I got my schedule out and class starts at 8:00 am, I checked my schedule..

Schedule

8:00-9:30 Graphics
9:30-10:00 LF/Su
10:00-11:40 Math
11:45-12:55 Lunch
1:00-2:30 Gym
2:30-3:00 Cooking
3:00-3:30 F/Su

Homeroom: Rm1087
Locker #: 54
Locker Combo: 360154

I headed to my first class, graphics.

8:00 am

I sucssesfully made my way to graphics right on time, I opened the door to see no teacher but Katelyn and Travis sitting on a 3 table person, I sat in the middle with Katelyn and Travis and we both talked until the teacher came in.

8:15 am

"Sorry class, the staff had a meeting and we were all late to our class" The teacher apologized "I am going to call you by your first name, so if I say it wring correct me, I'm not calling names twice" The teacher said in a strict voice.

"Lizzie?"

"Here" She called

"Mabel?"

"Hello!" She greeted

"Amber?"

"Hi" She said

The attendance goes on and on until..

"Katelyn?"

"Present" Katelyn greeted

"Sasha?"

"here" she yawned

"Travis?"

Hello?" Travis greeted

"Zenix?"

"I'M HERE!" He shouted

"Y/....Y/.....Y/n.... Y/n?" The teacher hesitate

"Im here.." I said

"Did I say it correctly?" He asked

"Close enough" I shrugged

"correct me next time!" He said

"Ge.....ne.... Gene??" He called

"I'm here..." The boy said

"Did I say it correctly?"

"I guess so?" He shrugged

"correct me next time!" he shouted

8:45 am

Graphics was pretty boring to start with because this TEACHER  HAD AN HALF AN HOUR OF TEACHING US WHAT TO DO! Now we have 15 minutes of work time... I teamed up with Katelyn and Travis because i have reasons.

"I can't believe we have to sit down for that long!" Katelyn stretched her arms.

"I know right! I can't believe it!" I groaned, while Katelyn was looking around for someone.

"Who are you looking for Katelyn?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"I'm looking for Travis..." She replied

"Ohh...." I playfully punched Katelyn's arm "Do you like Travis?" I smirked

Katelyn blushed in agony, "NO WAY Y/N! I don't even have a crush on him!"

"Oh hey Katelyn" Travis waved at Katelyn, she blushed slightly

Travis raised an eyebrow and glanced at me. "What's wrong with her?"

I didn't know how to respond to this question and i glanced at Katelyn one more time; Katelyn was still blushing.
   'Should I tell him the truth or lie...'I thought to myself I shrugged it off, "Katelyn was just looking for you, and she is embarresed because-" Travis cut me off.

"It's ok Katelyn, there's nothing to be nervous about" Travis smiled as he pats Katelyn's head.

9:27 am

It was time to pack up and go to our next class.
  I quickly packed up my stuff in my binder and waited for the bell.

*RING!!*

The bell rang and I headed to my next class, which was LF/Su, I headed straight towards my class.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!
Sneak peek

YOUR POV

Irregular heartbeat. Heart palpitations. Arrhythmia. I search and search, eyes scanning everything I can find on their symptoms. What is this? Shortness of breath? Chest pain? Dizziness? No. This is all wrong. Elyssa's symptoms are nowhere near this simple. I've seen it twice now. The screams of pain. Sickeningly pale skin. Vomiting blood. There is no other explanation, other than that Renier's information was a complete and utter lie. This can't all be coincidence. It's not possible. I don't know how much of this Renier is behind. But I do know this: There is something horribly wrong with this family. And I accepted the invitation to become a part of it. I can hear Elyssa's screams through the walls now. I listen helplessly. Renier said that he would be with her shortly. Is he in her room now? Why is she screaming even louder than before?

I woke up and saw that I fell asleep in a middle of a lecture..