The beginning

I sit up slowly, the sun shining in my eyes. Covering them up, I rise from the couch and head into the kitchen. I grab my bag off the counter and scavenge the house finding nothing but a few cans of beans, a very moldy cracker and dry macaroni. Too tired to do it the night before.

Yum just what I wanted i thought.

A crash comes from outside the kitchen window causing me to jump. Slowly walking towards the window, I popped my head out to see a loner wandering around aimlessly. The loner turns towards the house and I quickly duck.

Time to go. Being noticed by a zombie is not on my list of first to do in the morning. It was so time to go.

I grab my jacket off of the counter and head out on the other side of the house not bothering to close the door and risk being heard by the loner. Anybody who once lived would be long gone by now anyways, either a Z or dead for good.

A/n talk about tje befinning and work up to the steps

  There are four stages of becoming a Z.

  Stage one was cancer.

   Well what we thought was cancer. Really it was a disease spreading and presenting itself as a common disease going unnoticed. Slowly the host would get sick, resembling cancer. Night sweats, fevers, behavioral changes, fatigue and blood loss.

   Radiation, pills, biopsys. Nothing worked. And nothing made sense.

   The virus was immune.

   The virus was unaffected.

   The virus was alive.

   Scientist started dedicating their lifes work to find the cure. But it was pointless. The disease was not to be tamed.

The second stage of becoming a Z was memory loss. Major memory loss. The host forgets who they are. What they do for a living. Their kids name, their names. The "cancer" already eating the host alive by that point. Causing you to push people away. And really just lose your mind all together.

   Stage three was death. Yea death.

   Stage four was ressurection.

   The smell was the worst part. They were not appealing to the eye either. Flesh falling off the bone, broken limbs and worst of all missing clothes. Not to mention a Z's want for your flesh. A life that now consisiting of wandering aimlessly waiting for a meal that may never come.

Unfortunatly no one knew how they had risen. Or how this disease originated. Dead means dead. Your gone. Nada. Nothing. Bye. Sorry. And nithing can chnage that. Yet Z's defied what we all knew. And we were all scared.

With most of the population being infected so quickly the Z's instantaneously overtook what was left of the human population. To say the least, earth was in deep shit.

A/N JUST A LITTLE SNEAK PEEK. This is my first book so please give me feed back. If you love it great if you hate it tell me why so i can fix it and make the book better. Thank you guys so much for reading my book and helping me out