Chapter 6

A/N Somebody help me and my embarrassment... My friend found out about this book and i just want to hide in the corner and stay there until im 30...... AND FRIEND IM SORRY FOR THE CRINGY WRITING.......... Im scared to continue writing. Well here we go.

Third person point of view

Jungkook went with his brothers for break time. When he was with his brothers that was the only time he was actually happy. He was like robot but with feelings that would come out only for his brothers. When he was looking up at the sky his older brother said " Hey Jungkookie did the group ever hurt you in anyway mentally or physically" "n-no why" ( Note that the oldest is jeon jiyung and the second is Jeon Jungyung). jungyung knew something was wrong but he didn't want to push it just yet.

" Okay if you say so" Jungyung said. Jungkook felt extremely guilty he has never lied to his brothers before.

They sat down and talked for a little bit until they had to go back to class. When Jungkook walked to his class he spotted 6 figures and he thought to himself ''fml''.

Sorry for the short chapter i would make it up to you guys i promise

bye human, unicorn or alien.......................................