Chapter 9

My friends and I have problems 

I wanted to be a better person better child

I'm sorry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's P.O.V

      I was going to the cafeteria and told Yugyeom to meet me after school on the rooftop. So now I'm waiting on the rooftop. I heard the door open and I got up but only to be met with BTS. I quickly hid so I wouldn't get beat up again. Not like it mattered. I was about to leave until the door opened. "Jungkook-Ah!?" it was yugyeom's voice. I panicked. I quickly got out from my hiding space and ran to yugyeom, "I-im here, maybe we should go to the park yeah?" I said with a shaky tone. " Yeah sure?" he responded. "Alrighty let's g-" "JEON JUNGKOOK!" someone yelled cutting me off. "Yeah?" I turned around and saw Namjoon looking at me with a gaze I couldn't read. Was it jealousness? Nahh that's not possible. I think? "Well looks like the little bunny found a lover boy" Taehyung said snapping me out of my thoughts. "N-no I m-mean" I was stuttering mess. Even I could te that my face was a blushing mess. 

  But the one thing I didn't fail to notice was how they all seemed angry at my response. Why?...

  I know its short after a long hold but I was scared that since this book has been viewed before that it wouldn't be as good as before so this is just a test run.