Chapter 1: Fate?

It was August 6, 2014, and everything had just began falling into place for Andrew. Sure, Andrew was not the most popular guy in school, but he had himself. He had kept a lot of things to himself, and told a lot of lies of himself, almost as if he were to be a scam artist. On his first day of 6th grade, he would be attending Roosevelt Middle. He only had three friends at the beginning, Delaney, Anastasia, and Kallie. Andrew had just gotten to school the morning of August 6 and right when the bell rang, Delaney introduced him to a beautiful girl that he had had the biggest crush on for ages now, Madison Manerson. She was the it girl at Roosevelt Middle and every guy wanted her. Where ever Madison went, her little bitch Jaunet had to follow. Everyone wondered how Madison could put up with her, but like Madison always said "If you ever have a secret, you better keep it." When Madison and Andrew met, right away they became bestfriends. Even though he was picked on, pushed around, and hurt, he always knew he had Madison. Roosevelt Middle was always a bitch and the teachers were shitty and the people there were shittier. For first period, me, Mandi, Rebekah, and Karlie take science together, which honestly is supposed to be the funnest class, but really is just so shitty you would want to kill the teacher. Me and Karlie sit next to each other which probably is the worst mistake the teacher could have made, she just doesn't know it yet. Rebekah started poking me with a pencil, so I hit her. "If you little runts do not stop I will write you both up," Mrs. Carson had told us. "Do it you bitch," Rebekah had added. So, there me and Rebekah were sitting in the god damn principal's office in trouble for calling a teacher a bitch. I was on the verge of hitting Rebekah in that office because she would not stop laughing at all. Luckily, Principal Gary walked out, he was a dick head. Both Rebekah and I had sat down in his office, Principal Gary had given us our punishment, suspension for two whole weeks. Me and Rebekah had called our parents to come and get us from this hell hole of a place. For the first week of suspension, I began feeling lightheaded and I could barely move, personally I had thought it was just because I had been watching "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" and eating chips for a week straight. I asked my mom if she could take me to Doctor Helen, our family nurse. We had arrived at Doctor Helen's clinic so she could see what was wrong with me. I began to start breathing as if I were drowning in water. We all knew right then and there that it was bad.