Moonlight.

Yassir was a normie. He doesn't say much and doesn't have any friends but Lina, he doesn't know her family name. He actually studies unlike most seniors in his school. People would consider him to be a nerd, a dumb and a shit. He's very active and loves being with his true friend. Now Lina is the complete opposite from Yassir, its kind of ridiculous sometimes. Lina is popular so you know, she is a dancer, she doesn't pay much attention to anyone but her bestfriend. Plus she travels a lot. Everyone always talked about how cute she is, and Yassir doesn't deserve her at all, blah blah blah. And from that, the harrassement story started. It was because of shit that he hated people so bad, he hated everyone except Lina. One day, he was looking down and he accidentally bumped into a girl. She was frantically apologizing when she looked up and saw it was Yassir. He did a really cute smirk and said it was fine and started to help her pick up her stuff. She slapped him and started screaming for help, and so he started running because he didn't understand anything. At first he was upset but then thought about it, and it kind of made sense since he didn't talk to many people. One day, it was a buddy's birthday, and as a gift he got his ass beaten. He cried and shouted for help as always, but no one was there, even the principal keeps looking at him and starts laughing like if it's Kevin Hart playing on stage. That buddy was Lina's friend, and of course he didn't show sadness though because he had to always stay cool after having his ass beaten. When Lina entered that small party in school, people finally got to her class and asked if they could meet at the local café on Friday. She sort of panicked but of course said yes. Yassir was actually very nervous but showed a small smile on his face from the corner of the classroom where he was sitting alone. And so ignored those people to get to him, Yassir's heart kind of stopped for a second. She knew he was crying since his eyes got kind of reddish, and to bring back his mood, she kissed him. Therefor, he felt kind of secure that he got her by his side. Unfortunately, it was the end of that term, and so they both parted ways, both having butterflies in their stomach's. Yassir never stopped asking about that girl even tho he doesn't know if she keeps asking for that boy she passed her time with. They were both 5 years old.

Every year, every month, every week, every day, he kept searching and searching, he made social accounts to find her. He never asked someone because he was afraid of them telling her that he was searching about her. He just told his bestfriend Chadi that he needed to find the light of his childhood.

Chadi died in 2017, it broke so bad. And so he tried completing his way alone, and one day, he was on Snapchat watching other people's stories. He found Lina there, no pic, just her username. Once he read it, he got a flashback about those small memories when he was a kid, and he added her. She accepted him, and he asked her if she is that Lina he always searched but never found. And so it was her, they talked, shared secrets, had calls, but they never saw each other again because she is far away from him. He is just waiting for time in order to revive their awesome friendship again. Cherish the real ones.