Chapter 5 (The Secret)

So lately ive been very ill ive been consistantly vomiting and im not sure why im just hoping its just a bug, but just in case im going to take a pregnancy test, because from what i rememeber the guy didn't wear protection and im freaking out so i was about to walk out the door when im stopped by luke "where do you think your going" he asked "im going to the chemist to buy somethings" i reply "what things" luke asked crap i need an excuse "lady products" i say hopefully that will work and i did cause his reply was funny "ewwwww take my money" luke said so i grabbed the money and walked out the door i grabbed a few lady products to convince him but i also got 3 pregancy test. 

As i was walking home some guy started to follow me i look back and realise it is the guy that took my V-Card so what i did was run i ran for my life i was only 5 metres away from my house, as i got to my front door he was on our front lawn "LUKKKKKKEEEEEE HELLPPPPP" I screamed he came running to the door and opened it the guy ran off soon as he saw luke i ran straight to look into his arms and just cried. "T-that  was the the guy who took my V-card" i told luke inbetween sobs "WHATTT" he screams and he runs out the door, while he is doing whatever i go and take the tests, i go into my bathroom in my room and read the instructions, i follow them and wait for 5 minutes.

The most longest wait ive ever done, my 5 minutes is up and i go into the bathroom  and look at all the test...

.

.

.

.

.

'Positive'

"noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" i scream and beau luke and jai come into my room "whats wrong Sky" i dont know how to tell you guys" "just spit it out" beau said "ummm... I-Im P-Pregnant" i say inbetween sobs "OMG" They scream in unison "were gonna be uncles" they scream in unison i just cry and laugh at the same time because im so scared, im only 15 and im already pregnant "dont worry sis we will support you no matter what" beau said 

"thanks boys i love you so much" i say  "we love you to sis" they say in unison 

IVE DECIDED IM GOING TO PUT A CHAPTER UP

EACH DAY I PROMISE