Chapter 6 (The Accident)

So i am now offically 9 months into my pregnancy and i have to say it is a nightmare i absolutely hate it, i am getting ready to go food shopping with the boys and i feel a few cramps and then i feel water drip down my leg "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" i scream in agony luke burst through the door "what is wrong sky" luke asked with the worried tone he sees that my water has just broken and grabs me and takes me to the hospital as luke is driving he calls beau and jai and our mum to come to the hospital as that is happening i see a car driving towards us "LUKEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!' i scream he notices and grabs me closing his eyes shut waiting for the impact and then everything went black.

.........

I hear beeping sounds and I start to shake from being so scared I open my eyes and see everyone around me straight away I ask "WHERES LUKE" my mum replies with "Skylar baby he is in a better place now" she said tearing up "NO NO NO NO NOOOOO" I scream my brother is gone no this can't be happening

End of dream:

Oh thank god that was just a dream I hope I wake up slowly and see jai,beau mum and luke standing around my bed with a baby OMG my baby she is so precious I can't wait I get home and just snuggle her she is the cutest baby ever luke hands her too me "hi Ashley welcome to the world" I say the doctor walks in "good morning ms brooks how are you feeling" she asks " abit sore but I'm okay" I reply "well you have a few broken ribs a broken finger and a few bruises thanks to your brother he saved you and your baby" she says "thank you so much luke I love you so mu.. I was a about to finish my sentence when I noticed that luke was in a wheelchair OMG he is paraplegic "I'm so sorry like I didn't mean for you to be paraplegic" I say "it's all right sis I'm just glad your okay"

I love my family so much

This was a bad chapter sorry it took so long

Next chapter will be up next week