We Didn't Break

Something was tickling my back. What the actual hell? I try to push the perpetrator away but the tickler just moves to my stomach. I groan try to suppress the automatic laugh that's begging to escape my lips. I roll onto my back peeling my eyes open to look at the white ceiling that hangs over my head. 

"Good morning beautiful." A deep husky voice whispers into my ear, sending shivers straight down my spine.

My head snaps to the side, a grin spreading across my face. "Good morning handsome."

He smiles back peeking my lips softly, "How are you feeling?"

"I've got a bit of a headache, but otherwise I feel great." 

He smiles and nods, "Good, because it's almost noon."

I sit up, and rub my eyes, pulling my arms over my head and stretching my back like a cat. He chuckles softly from behind me, rubbing small soft circles in my back. I looked down at myself, and found that I was clad in only a soft black button down shirt. I smile at the thought of him taking such good care of me.

"When did you get up?" I ask him curiously turning around and crossing my legs, tilting my head to the side, smiling at him.

"Around ten, why?"

"Just wondering how long you were watching me sleep." I tease. 

He laughs and shakes his head, "I did watch you sleep, but that was after I helped my sister get the crib and change table and all that stuff set up in the spare room." 

I laughed and stood up looking around his room, smiling to myself when I saw the picture of him and from when we were fifteen and at the carnival that came by every summer. His room was a deep blue, and looked like a typical boy’s room. Clothes everywhere on the floor, cd’s, and video games taking over his shelves, along with many books. A TV sat in the corner, and a dark mahogany desk that matched his head board and dresser. He had an adjoining bathroom that he shared with his sister and now soon to be nephew or niece. I walk in and pick up my extra toothbrush that I've left here over the years. I turn the tap on and rinse my face quickly, then run my tooth brush under the cool water. I come out of the bathroom and lean against the door frame brushing slowly whilst watching Blake go through his closet in search of something to wear. I laugh at his frustrated face and go back into the bathroom, spitting and rinsing before joining him in front of his closet. I look at the black jeans he has laying on the foot of his bed and grab a white t-shirt with a v at the neck line, laying it over the pants, before going to his dresser and opening the top drawer where all his boxers are and pulling out a hot pink pair and plucking them down on top of the outfit. I turn to look at him, and find that he's staring at me in awe.

"What?" I ask skeptically.

He shakes his head grinning at me, "You just know me so well.. It scares me sometimes, but I love it, because I don't know where I'd be without you some days." I smile softly at him before bending down in front of his dresser and opening up the bottom drawer where my extra clothes where. I pull out a pair of black sweats, and a hot pink pull over jumper and some under garments. I walk back into his bathroom, him following behind me, as I pull off the shirt and stand in my bra and underwear in the middle of his bathroom. He walks over to the sink and washes his face and brushes his teeth, I reach around him and grab my stick of deodorant off the counter, applying it and then pulling on the jumper. I change my undies, and slip into the sweats, him watching me in the mirror with lust plan across his face the entire time. I slap his ass when I leave the bathroom smirking at him as he sticks his head out the door to watch me leave. I pull his door open and step into the hallway. Blake's sister Jennifer and I were really close, me being the only girl in her house on a regular basis. I walk across the hall to her door and knock lightly on it.