Dinner whit Jack

Mark's pov

I sat in the car with Dad because we were going to go to one of his working friends Dad told me she had a son named Jack but he was pretty shy he said. the trip was only 20 minutes and when we stopped and went out of the car I saw the nice house there were white wooden walls and a pool I went to dad and stood by the door and knocked on and a 40 years old girl came out. * Lia * Hi, welcome to my home Mr F.the food is ready and this must be Mark? "* Mr. F * Yes this is my son Mark, is he cute?" * Lia * "yes he Is think he and Jack are all right. "* lia * JACK come down here we have guests !!!!" * Jack * "ok mom come!". I saw a guy in my age walk down the stairs he had green fluffy hair and was pretty much shorter than me he was so damn cute !!!! * Mr. F * "Mark say Hello to Jack Now" * Mark * "eehhhmmm Hi, I'm Mark ...." * Jack * " hello mark i'm jack nice to meet you do you want to see my room? "* mark *" ok "jack took my hand and showed me the way to his room it was a game and a whhhaaattt it's a fucking dildo i became red in my face and saw that Jack just looked at me with a smile then he saw that I was watching the dildo. * Jack * "Ooopppps im sorry you saw that Mark hahahahaha ..." * Mark * "I do not care  i also have a dildo so i will not say anything hehehehe ... "both me and Jack sat in bed and I heard Jack ask if we would play true or dare and I said yes. * Jack *" True or dare Mark? * Mark * "hhhhmmmm dare" * Jack * "ok i want you to cuddle what you like in this room ok" * Mark * ok ... "I got up and looked really carefully then I went to Jack and kissed him but I could not stop i started kissing him more and more I started using more lips and began to suck on Jack's neck until I found his sweet spot I heard how he moaned quite quietly. * Jack * "MMMAARRKK aahhhh!" * Mark * "What Jack, you want more?" * Lia * "guys the food is on the table and eat now. * Mark *" next time Jack, you'll get a real D Ok Jack Wink wink "* Jack *" I can't wait for you'r D Markimoo .. "

end of chapter lol what should happen more in the story you think

                                          This is my first septiplier😜