Striper (2) smut

Jack's pov

I danced for Mark and he seemed to like it so I was going to do something more dirty for him. I turned around and looked at Mark and saw that he had got a boner and I put my hand on his cock and started rub it. * Mark * "mmhh ... Jack! * Jack *" So Markimoo that's how you like that ... do you want me to do something? * Mark * "Yes ... Jack please aaahhhhh! I took Mark's pants and began to take them off and I heard how Mark moaned high. When I finished removing Mark's pants I started licking Mark's underwear I felt how His cock grew, and then I asked Mark to get up and I took Mark's underwear and pulled them off and the first thing I saw was Mark's big cock. I started to lick Mark's cock. * "JJAACCKK !!! can you just start sucking aaaahhhhh ...! I looked at Mark with a smile and then I took his cock into my mouth and began to suck him after 20 seconds, I felt how he came in my mouth and I started moan high * Mark * "so Jack, it's my turn to have a little fun! Mark took off my stripping aoutfit and put me down on the couch, then Mark landed over me and whispered * Mark * "I'm going to give you my D ..." Mark put his fingers in my mouth and he asked me to suck them. 

When I was done sucking his fingers Mark took out them. and as fast as the lightning, he put a finger in my asshole, and started to moan loudly and when he finished fingering me, he took the top of his cock and rubbed it against a heavy ass and he pressed his cock and the sound that came out of me was loud and sexy * Mark * "ooooohhhh Jack you are so good hhhmmm ... * Jack *" Faster Mark and harder please DADDY !!! * Mark * "so I'm DADDY now? Mark began to fuck me harder and faster and both Me and Mark whas a moanig mess.

(Time skip to after the sex)

* Jack * "That was the best I ever done thank you Marki daddy. * Mark *" No problem Baby boy.

end of the chapter. I had a lot of fun when I wrote this page hahahaha ..... 😏😂