2

"Satoshi we're almost to Kanto".

Once again I'm distracted from my thoughts by Mallow trying to talk to me.

"Ok, how long?" I questioned

, "We were told that we will have about thirty minutes to go, also you seem in a better mood today".

I just nod my head and start to check on my egg. 'I wonder how much longer I'm going to have to wait' I ask myself as I realize that Mao is staring into my bag.

'Crap', I quickly start closing my bag, "Um, Satoshi what kind of egg was that?" She questioned me, "what egg?, What do you mean?, I have no idea what you are talking about" I regretted it automatically, of course, she's going to be curious.

"Satoshi can I see your bag?" And unsurprisingly she did not wait for my answer because she knew that my answer would be a big 'NO'.

She took my bag opens it and grabbed the incubator and looks at the egg.

" I've never seen this egg, What is it?"

"Um...its, its, it's... not anything for you to know".

She just turns and looks at me, "Do you even know what kind of egg this

is?" She looked pretty confused probably cause she's never seen an egg like this before, I mean I don't know if anyone has ever seen a human-Pokemon Hybrid egg.

"Fine, okay...can I trust you" she looks at me even more confused than before, " Satoshi, your keeping my secret so I won't tell".

I guess I can trust her, she is right, that's only fair.

"The egg that you took from my bag is a legendary Pokemon egg"

"How did you get a legendary Pokemon egg, Satoshi," she asked the dreaded question for me to answer. "Um, well, you see, um, um, u-",

" Damn it Satoshi just answer the question"

" Um... The egg is my egg." I answered but it sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Can you say that again, I don't think I heard you correctly, you said the egg is yours?"

"No you heard me, the egg is mine". She looked pissed again, "Satoshi... what. Did. You. Say?"

"Well, the Pokemon will be a hybrid of Pokemon and human. The Pokemon half being a Latias she or he will be a half-legendary, and when they hatch they can't be caught in a Pokeball." I said as I took the egg back from her and gently put it back in my bag.

" passengers we will be landing shortly "

After this Mao turned and woke up Lily and snowy. The others were woken up by the announcement.

We were staying in poke center for tonight, tomorrow should be interesting.

.
..
...
......
.........

462 words

Published

4/29/18