Chapter 16

A/n I thought this song was good so I put it in you don't have o listen to it ok on o the story
Wills POV
We all got up and I went ate some quick breakfast and grabbed my computer. I started editing the prerecorded videos that I had. Everyone know YouTubers have a lot of those. A while later Shelby came in there and asked to talk. So I set my computer beside me and she asked something really fast.
"Woah slow down say that again." She asked to go on a date and I wasn't ready so I Tod her sorry and I knew she was still together with h and had the promise ring that he gave her so I didn't push at it and I left with my computer. I heard her burst into tears it made my heart drop I felt so bad but I did what I thought was best. I continued to edit videos. I heard something hit the wall in the room next to me but I ignored it. Later that night me and Graser went got some food for everyone and then we all ate separate. I was bored and had no one to talk to or hang out with. I went and saw h I tried to ignore him he didn't say anything to me I think he was mad at me. I went back to my bedroom and got some clothes and got a shower. I went to bed I was tired for some weird reason.

Hey guys hope y'all enjoyed this chapter sorry it's been a while since we have posted but hope you liked this chapter. This was Koalagamermc
Word count: 287