Chapter 20

Wills POV
well I have only two days left here. I've been in my room since I saw h and Shelby together cause I don't want to talk or look at them. I still kinda like Shelby but she obviously likes h. Graser is supposed to be coming to hang out with me but he is taking forever. I poke my head out of the door and see Shelby talking to graser.
A little later he came into the room i was staying in. He sat down.
"I want to tell Shelby that I like her"
"Wait, isn't she with H. Have you even thought about this will"
"Yes Gras. I just want to tell her if she doesn't feel the same way it's ok."
"Alright man, I'll help you come up with a plan to tell her."
*later that night*
I was tired me and graser worked for hours on a plan for me to tell Shelby how I feel. I wanted some water before I go to bed. When I was walking to the kitchen I noticed Shelby and starlord cuddled up asleep. I decided to take them back to Shelby's room. Shelby was very light so it was easy to take her to her room. I laid her down and went to go get the water.
*the next morning*
I had gotten up and was getting ready cause I don't feel comfortable with people seeing me in my pjs. I walked towards the kitchen to get some breakfast and saw that Shelby was already getting her some.
"Hey shelbs" he said
"Hey William"
"I want to talk to you sometime before I leave tomorrow"
"When?" I asked
"Doesn't matter just soon"
"Ok. How about we go shopping or go out to eat?"
"Yeah we can go shopping after we eat some breakfast"
"Sounds great!"
*after breakfast*
I waited on Shelby to get ready so that we could go shop and possibly lunch. I went and grabbed me a hat cause my hair was a mess.

Look here chapter 20!
I hope you guys are having a great summer and week. I will be trying to post on the story as frequently as I can.
Love you guys! Byyyyyyeeeee!!!!
~koalagamermc~
Word count~ 375