chapter 2

As the bell rang sol glared at me and said only a few words "you better to be ready to answer when I see you after school" sol walked away. ugh why is he such a dick sometimes,  I need some space geez. but at least I get to see dave in my next class.

I walked into my 3rd period class to see dave his baggy shirt hanging over his chest with the bottom of the shirt just inches from his knees."

"u-um hi dave""hey karkat" dave said with a hint of sadness in his voice. karkat didn't question it at all as he grabed his art sketchbook of of the plain white shelf that looked almost as if it were just freshly painted. he knows my name ! I begain to day dream as mr.makara, our 3D art teacher walked in the room.  He was a cool guy most of the time. "you can grab 3 of whatever art supplies you want" everyone got up and grabbed some acrylic paint and some canvas but no I just grabed a pencil and some lineless paper and begain to draw. Before I knew it my entire page was filled with dave striders name written over and over. oh shit I really like him dont I, fuck what are my chances though. Just then I heard a shuffle behind me.  I turned around and oh shit their he was "I like your paper" oh fuck I can't believe he saw what I was doing. how long had he been their? I turned and covered up the paper as fast as I could. "s-sorry I" dave cut me off "nah its fine I already know you like me.  I mean come on its kind of obvious." He walked off but not before he could quickly jot down his number on the paper I was writing on.