He walks in when you were changing

Henry
You were trying on your new clothes that you bought for summer. You were looking at yourself in the mirror seeing if they match.
Henry open the front door and your parents wasn't and he walked up stairs. He called  your name. "(Y/n) where are you". He walked inand you were  only in you bra and your  short shorts. "HENRY WHAT THE FUCK GET OUT ". You scream at him trying to cover yourself. He laughed and said. "Come on babe don't be embarrassed". He said. You put a top on and Henry hugs you from behind.

Patrick
You were trying on bikinis in you bedroom and you heard the door open but didn't think to much of it. You were about to take of you  bikini until you heard  a whistle. And you tried to cover yourself. "PATRICK GO AWAY". You threw a bottle at him. "Come on babe it's not like I haven't seen you like this before". He answered with a smirk.
"WAIT WHAT!".

Belch
You were in his house and you were in the bathroom changing your shorts because Belch spilled water on you. Your were taking off your short when all of a sudden the bathroom door bursts open."Hey babe I am sorry that II...I OMG I AM SO SORRY ". He closed the door and you heard him running away. You giggle and when you came out in different short he wouldn't stop apologizing.

Victor
You were in the kitchen and you spilled you smoothie all over you and he sighed. You took of you too when all of a sudden victor comes in and he fainted and you tried to wake him up but nope it didn't work so you spilled water on his face and he woke up apologizing.