Chapter 3

"Ayo! Wassup wassup?!" Miyoung suddenly pop out in front of me. "Are you alright?" She asked worriedly when I did not answer.

I shook my head in response. "Is it because of your group mates?" I nod. She just laughed at me. Is she even my friend?

"What's funny you idiot? I feel like my whole life's gonna end here." Then again, being Miyoung, she just laughed. 😑 I really should bring her to the mental hospital.

"Why? You're lucky you're with them. They are the hotte---" I covered her mouth. "Stop it. You're so disgusting."

😑

"Taeyeonieeeeeee~~~"

😨

Somebody help me.😭

"Hey! Jaehwan! Mingyu! Wassup?" Miyoung greet them. "We're great!😁" The two answered in chorus.

That's right. Don't mind me. Hehe😅

"Hey Taeyeonie~ wassup?" I just did a thumb's up to answer Mingyu. "Owww~~ are you OK? You look sick?" Jaehwan said. "Yeah. She look sick. What happened?" Mingyu agreed. These two idiots 😒.

I'm sick. Sick of them.

They start to touch my forehead which start to irritate me.

They are so touchy and I hate it.😟

"You look so cute together.😊" Miyoung said smiling. What?😕. "You're being crazy." I said.

The both of them stop. "Does our Taeyeonie hates us?😱" Jaehwan asked and Mingyu then hugged him. "Is that true? Our Taeyeonie doesn't like us?" Mingyu added.

These two look stupid.

"Bingo!" I answered while grinning like an evil.😏

😱-Jaehwan
😨-Mingyu 

I walk away wearing a smug look on my face. 😎

That's the reason why it feels like a curse to be with them. They are no normal people.