chapter three

The case when to plan and the four men all got 25 to life. After court me and the detectives went to the restraint near the courthouse.

'Am buy first round.' Fin said walking to a table. 'What you all having?'

'Red wine please.' Olivia said.

'Whisky please.' Said Nick.

'White wine.' Amanda said.

'Scotch please.' I said. 'need a hand bringing them over?' I offered.

'No it'll be fine.' Fin said and off to the bar he went.

'So first case at Svu and got 25 to life. How dose it feel?' Amanda said to me as we waited for someone to come over and take everyone's food order.

'Great. I set a goal first case I get and put them away.' I said.

'Nice one Barba. Setting high stands already?' She said as a waiter came over and Fin returned with everyone's drinks. Once food was survived Olivia made a small speech. 'I just want to say welcome Barba to hopeful your new family for a while. Well done on setting high stands one your first case and we hope to work with you more as more case come.' Once Olivia said the last word everyone raised their glasses and said 'Barba' then tucked into their food.

A small chat about previous places and jobs we're been in and find out that Amanda worked in vice but couldn't handle it any longer and Nick was in Florida police force for ten years before coming to New York special victims.

Olivia asked to work in special victims and Fin worked at Brooklyn special victims before moving to Manhattan.

After dinner Fin and Olivia got called to a case, Amanda had a GA meeting and Nick had to go see his daughter, leaving me to go home as there was no need to go to my office.