2~ Dango (chloe!🌊)

A/n~ uhhh....  🌊 that emoji will represent me, Chloe. Ok ummm bye.. I guess?

I The next morning>>

{ Messages }

Tae: Hi Hi Hi Hi You up??🙈

Eun Mi: ... Bro srsly I need my beauty sleep bye

Tae: Bruh it's 8am already

Eun mi: We have today off because tomorrow we will start filming for a reality tv show, so bye. Sleep is calling me  (a/n I was feeling salty while writing this okay)

Tae: I have today off as well!! Yayyyy!

Tae: Do you want to get lunch?

Tae: When are you free?

Tae: Hello?

Tae: hellllloooooo?

Tae:  Hey u there

Eun Mi's POV {POV stands for Point Of View}-

Damn, here this kid is asking for lunch when we just met! Did his parents not tell him, stranger danger? I sighed as I switched off my phone and went back to sleep. But.. after a few hours Ashley woke me up. God! No one can get sleep here!

Ashley: Someone's got a temper, anyways let's go to this new dango shop that recently opened- she said bouncing like a exciting puppy

Eun Mi: No I want to SLEEP! -annoyed and salty at life, I fingered through my messy hair.

Ashley: I'm gonna tell Manager Dae Seo that you ate 5 bowls of ramyum last night if you don't come with me

Eun Mi: Finneeeee ughhhh

~~~~
After picking out your outfit you put on a cap along with a mask. You two walked out of the dorms, and into the truck that m00nlight members transported to and from places.

Manager Dae Seo: So where you guys off to now?

Ashley : {insert address}

Arriving at the Dango Shop, and after saying good bye to Manager Dae Seo. The dango shop was decorated with traditional Japanese tables and chairs. We couldn't help but lift our heads in awe of the place. While I had my mouth open like a idiot, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder.. At first I thought it was a fan so I put on a smile, though I honestly just wanted to curl up in a bowl and sleeeepppppp.

Tae- Hi Eun Mi!!! Your here too!! And I think it was.. Ashley?

Ashley- Um.. are you a fan.....? or a......?

Tae- I'm ugh.. V from BTS-holy the tension FREAKING AWKWARD!!!!

Ashley- Oh okay, nice to meet you ... You two know each other?

I could see that stupid smirk forming on Ashleys face, and was sure I would Be bombarded with questions once you were back at the dorms. Since we rarely knew any boy, or anyone infect due to our hectic schedule.

Eun Mi- Oh ummm..we met yesterday at the Company Building

After a very awkward good bye and very good dango we headed back to the black van where Manager Dae Seo was waiting in the car.

Manager- what took you so long? Did you get recognized?

We shook our heads.

Manager: good, anyways tomorrow you guys will be filming "Japan with Idols". You guys will be paired with a boy group so be careful what you say and do... please.  You will be there for 3 weeks. Make sure to be packed by tomorrow morning, anyway it's just the usual thing, doing missions and seeing japan.

Eun Mi And Ashley- Okay, will we get days off after the show?

Manager- If you guys do good I will allow a week off after the fan meet and press conference.

Eun Mi and Ashley: Yay! - We hardly got any holidays so this was a pretty bid deal. Normally we only got a few days of a year.
The next morning we all headed early at 5am to go to TV show set up for Episode One. We waited a long time the entrance of the airport to start filming.

Presenter-Hello Ladies and gentle man! Today we are on set live at the airport! After arriving at Japan, you will find out which idol is with who! Lets introduce the idols first!

BTS- Hello we are... 1 2 3... BTS!!!

m00nlight- Hello we are .. m00nlight!

Each of you said holding up 0's on your hand. That was your groups way of introducing since you guys debuted.

L.O.T.U.S-  1.. 2.. 3.. Hello we are LOTUS!

After the intro to the Episode was done , the crew scurried to the waiting area to board the plane. While we were waiting a fans came up to us, though that was NOTHING compared to BTS. We stopped for half an hour for them to finally get out of the never ending mountain of fans. I was in awe as I never realized they would be that popular.

A/N~ sorry this was a short chapter I'm just feeling like crap because I have school again tomorrow.  Ugh school starts tomorrow for me UGHHH IM GONNA DIE!! fml bye. I'm trash.