3~ The Airplane (☯️)

a/n: ☯️ is May from now on -- and we are having a q/a at 100 likes and we will be updating EVERYDAY for that week~! (if we get there       ( ̄︶ ̄)> love you guys ; keep reading!

While everyone in the reality show was waiting for the plane, Taehyung decided he wanted to sit next to Jungkook on the plane, so he went and sat down next to him. "Kookie~" he whined, leaning on him. "taehyungie~" Jungkook said back, petting his head. "Sit next to me on the plane..." Tae leaned his head on Jungkook, and he nodded. "fine." Jimin chuckled, "I swear, you guys act like a married couple couple sometimes!" He turned around to see Park Ha Na from m00nlight giggling and pointing, and Jennie giggling and slapping Ha Nas hand away. He could see why Eun Mi didn't *love* her. She seemed bossy, and kind of mean. "Flight #2745 for boarding!" The speaker called out, and one by one they showed their tickets to the attendant lady. "Thank you, have a nice flight," She said to everyone.

Tae went over to Jungkook, and sat down. Down where m00nlight was sitting, he could see Eun Mi sitting next to the girl he remembered as Ashley, so he waved excitedly towards her. She gave him an embarrassed look and pretended not to notice. "friend-zoned!" Jungkook chuckled to himself and tae slapped him lightly.

--MESSAGE--

Eun Mi: how is your wife

-- wifeu is sad 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。

Eun Mi: what u do to the phone huh

-- tae is annooygw4hgjtbvdfn,g

-- aish finally got my phone back now i'll go kill bunny~

Eun Mi: i support your decision

--  ψ( ' ∇ ' )ψ

Eun Mi: TICKLE HIM

--OUT OF MESSAGE--

"YOU SHALL FEEL THE WRATH OF THE MOST EVIL TA--" Namjoon rudely interrupted the tickling fight by climbing on top of them and yelling "ENGLISH SPEAKEU!!!" Tae pouted. "HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT THE TICKLING OF JUNG--" "Sorry, what? I can't hear you speaking english!" Jungkook cracked up in laughter, and Namjoon zoomed the camera in on Taes face. "Tell us about yourself! in englishhhhhh........" He wiggled his eyebrows and Tae attempted to speak english. "Hi! My name is V!! I love the tickle to Jungkook. All will tickle Jungkook!"

--MESSAGE--

Eun Mi: wow great english taetae

-- shut up how can you hear me

Eun Mi: speaking too loud ( ̄ヘ ̄)

--OUT OF MESSAGE--

Namjoon then asks Jungkook and his answer is even worse than Taehyungs. He says something along the lines of "Hi, I'm Jungkook and I like the sing." Namjoon laughs at our horrible english, and Tae slaps him. "Meanie!"\\

After the flight, the reality TV Show started. The people in charge said they were going to pick partners, randomly mixed up from each idol group, and that nobody from the same idol group would be in the same partners.

"Ok! 3, 2, 1, Action!" The director said.

"Hi! My name is Park Yuna and this is Min Junho! Today we are finding out the partners in which the contestants are going to be spending time with. The first match is going to be from m00nlight and BTS!" A spinner wheel appeared from behind the curtain with the word BTS on it and all the names of the members. "The first person from BTS is......" The spinner span. "V!" Gosh darn it. Taehyung always hated being first! He shuffled forward, waving at the camera. "The first person from m00nlight is......... Eun Mi!"  Welp, taehyung thought, he would rather be with a guy but Eun Mi was good enough, and she looked relieved as she probably didn't want to introduce herself all over again. The next pair was BTS and LOTUS, then m00nlight and LOTUS, where Ha Na got paired up with Ji Sung. The next pair, BTS and m00nlight was Jimin and Ashley. Those two weren't too bad. Tae loved Jimin with all his heart, but he had only seen Ashley once or twice, so he didn't really know. Once all the pairs had been selected, they headed to where they would be sleeping with their partners in an apartment.Taehyung brushed his teeth while Eun Mi hurriedly got changed and flopped on the bed. "Well, see you super early. Hope this goes well." He came out and fell asleep pretty quickly as he was exhausted from travelling. But before he could, he got a text.

—IN MESSAGE—

kookiemonster: hey tae 🍵

​​​​—ughhhh not funny bunny 🐰

kookiemonster: hmph. noooo i'm dead

— dead bunny (●'ω`●)

kookiemonster: 👻👻👻🐰🐰🐰✨✨✨

—ooh ooh i know! sparkly ghost bunny! yayyy did i get it?

kookiemonster: no

kookiemonster: what did u think it was a code or something

—mayyybbeeee

kookiemonster: keh keh keh you did

— why u so mean 😭

​​​​​​— you make the tae tae cri

kookiemonster: i am evil muahaha

—noooo good night i am exhaustion in a nutshell

kookiemonster: finnneeee good night

—OUT OF MESSAGE—

Tae chuckled to himself. He loved the relationships between him and the other BTS members. He ended up thinking about what it would be like to spend a whopping three weeks with miss Kim Eun Mi. He was sure it wouldn't be that bad, but he would miss talking to the other BTS members not on text and FaceTime. In the end, he groaned and rubbed his eyes, rolled over on his side and slowly drifted off into sleep.

a/n YES I'M SO HAPPY I GET ONE MORE DAY OF SCHOOL THAN I THOUGHT!!! anyway tysm for reading and all that. Keep reading 📖

Word count: 930 words.