Our second.

~Someone who truly loves you will chase

after you no matter what~

The singing birds woke me up, early in the morning. Getting up, I walked tiredly towards my room's window and sliding the silky beige curtains. The warm sun rays tingled my cold skin, as well as shinning through the whole room. I leaned on the wall as I opened the windows, breathing the clean air. The scenery was surreal. Green trees, different types of flowers, butterflies, birds and the sound of burbling water in the nearby river. 

I've seen this view for more than 10  years, yet I still get mesmerized. Closing my eyes, I prayed and thanked God for this blessing. I thanked him for giving me another day to live, another opportunity to rise. I thanked him for having a healthy body, and an easy simple life. I thanked him for everything he gave me. Whatever he gave me or took away from me, I'm sure it's for my own good. I smiled and made a wish before opening my eyes. 

I sighed and walked heavily on the cold tiles heading to the bathroom. As I picked up my towel from the hanger, I heard giggles coming from the windows direction. I stopped and listened quietly. "Belle come here sweetie. We need to get a checkup today. We'll be late." Oh, it's the girl from last night. Dropping the towel on the bed, I ran outside my room, into the hallway, and from the kitchen door, I left. I walked on the damp ground barefoot. It felt good. Just then, I felt the small kitten pressing its body in between my feet. "Oh hello, belle. Are you here to visit me?" I said picking her carefully and wiping off the dirt on her small paws. "Mommy must be looking for you. You shouldn't go around alone, it's dangerous you know. I don't want my little belle to get kidnapped by bad boys. Ok?" I went to the other side of the house, looking for the angel. 

She was sitting legs crossed on the pavement next to my bedrooms window. The light breeze passed in between her hair, making a few strands get inside her mouth. I watched her as she annoyingly stood up and stomped  her feet in my direction, not looking up. She looked dazed, that she didn't even see me standing, she just walked past me. Wow, this kitten must really worry her. "Excuse me," I called out to her. Looking back at me, i smiled and held belle up for her. I saw her eyes light up, and she came running towards me. "I'm really very sorry." She said taking the kitten away from me. I stood staring at her as she kept talking to belle. I'm really thankful actually. I thought. If it wasn't for belle, i wouldn't have met you again for the second time.

After a few seconds, she looked up at me and just smiled. She moved closer and suddenly she ruffled my hair. "You're cute." And with that, she left. Why is she doing this to me? I froze in my spot trying to process what just happened. "This is the fastest wish to ever come true," I whispered to myself, mentally screaming.