Our first.

~Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time,

                                                and knowing it would be my favorite.~

The wind tickled my exposed neck as i walked down the quiet path. It was late in the afternoon and the beautiful melody of the singing birds took away the uneasiness i felt awhile ago. The soft and light smell of lavender filled my small nostrils, making me wonder how good it would smell if i used some of it to make some soap samples with it. I looked around searching for the purple flower, following the scent like a lost  puppy looking for its owner. 

Just then i heard a low meow coming from  under a small bush. I walked towards it slowly trying to keep my steps long but quiet. My pretty  little smile appeared as i saw the kitten. It was as white as snow, with a tiny red heart hanging around its neck, it looked at me innocently which made my heart skip a beat. Yes, the smallest things make my heart warm and excited. That's what makes me special, soft and easy to fall in love with.

I crouched barely reaching its level, but enough to make it rub its face gently on my hand. It meowed again, this time a bit clearer as i picked it up. "Hello, beautiful." I said smiling, bringing it closer to my face and pecking its tiny paws. "You must be cold. Should Jungie take you with him? Is it alright, Or are you scared since i'm a man?" I watched its large shinning eyes, and held it carefully to my chest covering it with me fluffy jumper." I promise i won't hurt you." I said quietly, leaning to peck its head lightly. I suddenly felt like a father protecting his baby. The feeling and thought gives me a chill. In a good way.

Walking slowly, i passed by the flowering small plant i was looking for before this cute little kitten stole my attention. I stopped and picked a few, "Sorry for hurting you, Mrs lavender." I made sure not to forget apologizing, or else she might come threaten me in my sleep. And i don't want that happening. "So, beautiful. Do you want me to tell you a story about a prince that turned into a frog?" I asked, while softly rubbing circles on its back. I didn't get an answer from it, instead i felt a light tap on my shoulder. 

Turning around, i saw a girl just a bit shorter than me standing. I looked at her curiously. Her beauty took me off guard. Is she even real? How can someone look like an angel? I mean I've never seen one, but i'm pretty sure that's what they look like. She wore a yellow sweater that had blue flower patterns, along with thin black tights. Her hair was just above her small shoulders. Not just her amusing and sharp features that made me feel nervous, but her sweet honey like voice made me go crazy. "I'm really sorry, Belle must've followed you around." I shook my head since my tongue failed me at that moment. "She sometimes gets too comfortable." She said, motioning her head towards the kitten that's cuddled up in my chest. 

I gave her a smile as i handed her the kitten. "We had fun, actually" I finally said. The girl stared at my face for a few seconds, and I've never felt this insecure about my looks in my life. But the look in her eyes softens and her pupils enlarged which made me look away. She fell in love with me, that easily. I appreciate it. Taking one of the few lavenders i picked, i moved closer to her, "May i?" I asked, not waiting for an answer. I tucked it right behind her ear along with a few strands of her hear. Taking a step back, staring deeply at her glowing eyes, "Breathtakingly beautiful." I said clear enough for her to hear me.

A light blush appeared on her pale cheeks. She smiled and walked passed me, her small arms bumping into me. I chuckle as i turned back looking at her. She walked about 4 steps and suddenly stopped. Turning her small face towards me meeting my eyes. " I didn't know that my little Belle loves puppies." and with that she left me there questioning myself, was that a compliment or is that just how she flirts?