two

chaeyoung

no, no, no, no, no, get away! get away, get away from me! no, no, no, get away! no, no, no! i suddenly woke up. i was full of sweat and everything was dark. i can't see my dreams, but i could feel if it is a good dream or a nightmare. being blind in my own dreams feels worse than nightmares.

i wiped my sweat off and i looked for the switch of the lamp using my hands. i felt the switch and i turned it on. i grabbed my phone and turned it on. i checked the clock and it was 5:00am in the morning. i sat up and i covered my face with my hands.

then i just realized that i was crying. i wiped my tears and laid down. i covered my face with a pillow and continued to cry. please... i don't want to be blind for the rest of my life, i cried mentally.

yoongi

All i could think about was that girl. she has night blindness? i've never met anyone that has that. i removed my shirt and pulled down my pants and boxer. i went inside the bathroom and turned the shower on.

after bathing, i went outside and i dried my hair using a towel. i removed the towel on my waist and wore my boxer and pants. i wore my shirt and i sat on a chair and wore my shoes.

i grabbed my phone and bag and went outside the door. i went inside the convenience store and bought a cola and walked towards the school. at the gate, i spot the girl, and she just walked, not even sparing a glance at me. she had a flashlight with her and i suddenly remembered that she has night blindness.

maybe she doesn't even know how i look like.

i just tailed behind her and she turned to face me and i just continued to walk, not sparing a look at her or even talk to her.

chaeyoung

i stared at the guy's figure slowly fade away and i just ran towards the school and ran towards our classroom. i sat on my chair and noticed that almost every guys eyes on me. i looked around a little and looked at myself.

do I look ugly?

i just looked down and i grabbed my phone from my bag and it was low battery. i mentally screamed and i laid my head on the arm chair and everything went dark.

help!

i stand and i looked for my bag using my hand, and found it. i looked for the flashlight using my hand, but couldn't find it.

"hold my hand." i heard that voice again, "you don't wanna get bullied, do you?" he asked and i looked for his hand using my hand, then i found it and i hold his hand.

"what are you looking for?" he asked. "i'm looking for my flashlight." i said and he pushed me a little. i was still holding onto his arm

"don't look for it, cause everyone can see right now, only you can't. just remain calm like nothing is happening." he said and i calmed myself down.

yoongi

everyone was giving me an angry look and i just nodded at them. i looked at the girl beside me who is really scared. her hands were trembling and I just patted it. then, the lights turned on again and she sighed in relief.

she looked at me and her eyebrows furrowed. "were you the one who helped me yesterday?" she asked and i nodded.

i went back to my chair and sat down. she carried her chair closer to me and i furrowed my eyebrows

"will you be my friend?" she asked and i shook my head and said, "no." and she frowned and mumbled, "unsocialized people, pffftt."

"just shut up. i'll help you. Well, guide you if you ever can't see, but I can't be your friend." i said and she frowned before carrying her chair and went back to her place.

i coughed a little and the teacher came, smiling and she clapped her hands to get our attention, and everyone averted their gazes to her.

"okay, class. let's start our lessons. open your textbooks to page 1." she said and i grabbed my textbook and she was having trouble. i grabbed her bag and i grabbed her textbook and gave her back her bag and handed her the textbook.

"thanks." she bowed her head a little and i just nodded and opened the textbook to page 1.

chaeyoung

thanks to him, i got home safely and now i'm in my room, staring at the ceiling. i turned my phone on and thought, 'I didn't even got to ask what his name was.'

he was pale looking, and a bit... he looks like a character in pokemon. what was that pokemon again? anyways... he's good looking though.

i turned the lamp off and i covered myself with the blanket and closed my eyes as i slowly drifted to sleep.

i wish i can see my dreams again.