ten

chaeyoung

"chaeyoung." it was his voice. "today is the day for your surgery. i'm a little bit scared, tho, cause i'm scared of hospital and stuffs. don't dare make fun of me."

i tapped the other one. "hey! i got discharged today! hurry up! i have a dog by the way *bark* did you hear him bark? i hope you get well soon, bye!"

i tapped another one. "chaeyoung! umm...well, i want to say this - ummm... i like you, chaeyoung. it's kind of embarrassing, tho. i like you, chaeyoung. i don't know when it happened, but i hope... even if you don't... we could still be friends. so yeah.. bye!"

then, there was only one left. "hi! the doctor said you're getting discharged soon! i'm going to buy you some chocolates. your mom told me you love them. okay, goodbye, chaeyoung." that was the last.

tears started to fall down my cheeks and i bit my lower lip. In the end... he was like this, she thought to herself. he was like a cold-hearted guy and the kind of guy who hates the world.

i realized i was wrong.

he was so nice to me. everyone would leave me, just because I'm like this, but he - he didn't. he was like an angel that's hiding in a human form... someone so precious.

goodbye, yoongi.

end.