42 ~Real Life Part 1~

Natalie's POV

It had been a few hours since everyone had gone out for dinner and to the club. I was currently on my bed, thoughts flowing around in my head as tears streamed down my face. Ever since I had gotten those texts from Jack I had been crying and continued to cry even more when I saw that post about Liam and I dating, which we aren't. This is not how I wanted to spend my Thursday night. I thought of my friends having a blast while I'm here crying my heart out. I thought about the thing that happened between Jack and I. Still confused whether it had something to do with Liam or not. I was lost. But the thing that hurt the most was reading those texts the first time. And not being able to stop reading them. As soon as I read them, tears poured down my face and I came to the realisation that I liked Jack. I have known him for a few months and I have never been able to admit it. I haven't met a more genuine and caring person. But I screwed things up. And I don't even know how. As for everyone else, I'm still best friends with the girls and we talk about everything but the boys and I have become really close. Mikey, Josh, Oli and Caspar are amazing friends, as well as everyone else but I have seem to become really close friends with Conor and Joe. I always talk to Conor about anything and I feel like I've known him my whole life. And for Joe, he's amazing. I talk to him and love hanging out with him and everyone else. I just wish this trip would've gone more smoother and we've only been here for three days..

(Hey guys this is important so please read it. The next chapter will be another real life chapter as I really enjoyed making this one but if you have any feedback from this please comment some because it would really help for future books and so on.. thanks)